30.

Excuse any errors ❤️

Sai's outfit in the mm 🤍🥺.

Also the way Sai speaks is a lot different than the others, he's very intelligent (not that the rest of the system isn't but y'all get what I mean.) 😂
——————

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Riverview Mental Rehabilitation Center.

"Be Yourself." posters were plastered on the wall of the small meeting room Sai wasn't accustom to at all, He sat toward the back chewing on his bottom lip out of nervousness, he shook his leg as the room filled up with people who were a lot like him. His eye scanned the faces of the younger patients who were entering the room before seeing some that looked to be around his age.

"Alright everyone. welcome to group." The woman who's name was Sharon said with a smile as everyone sat quietly.

"This morning will just be an introduction to your 6 week mental rehabilitation program. We will start this afternoon off with a short introduction." She said looking down at the lists of names in the small group, their ages ranging from 18 to 25.

"Milo?..Milo Stevens?"

His ears perked up at the mention of the name that was called. I'm Sai today. He thought to himself, not wanting to correct her right away he raised his hand and stood up. He knew Milo was apart of his conscience or maybe a bigger part of himself but the medicine they had given him earlier that morning to sedate him made his mind foggy.

"There you are. Would you like to come introduce yourself?" She asked as her brown eyes came in contact with his.

Nodding his head he made his way up to the front of the group he sighed playing with the ends of his t-shirt.

"Normally I would go by Milo.. but today my name is Sai.. I'm 25 years old and.. Um.. this is my second time in Riverview...The first time I don't remember much about because well.. It was way over a year ago..." He said as the whispers of others were being heard, Sai wasn't one to care for others opinions.

"Unfortunately, my reason for being here is because I can no longer tell the difference between my hallucinations and my actual reality... The dreams... well nightmares that plague my train of thought are ones that even if I told you chills would maneuver up your spine.." He said as his hands began to shake at his sides which caused him to clasp them together. "I wasn't always like this.. My mind wasn't always this plagued with thoughts of death or pain.. I've seen a lot and been through so much my brain decided to split just to hide said trauma from me. I have a total of 4 other alters but not all of them come to the forefront but they do have opinions about everything."