𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣;

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 the day of the final task, I was sat with the others, stirring my Cheeri Owls with my spoon. "E, please eat something." Hermione pleads. "I'm not hungry." I sigh. I knew what everyone was thinking 'not this again'. "Even if it's just a small thing." Ron tries persuading. "Come on, please, just one thing, precious." Harry joins in. I was about to object again, until... "Parcel for you Miss. Parkinson." I hear Nigel tell Pansy. Yes! This'll cheer me up! "Run along!" she sneers. "Fred! George!" I catch their attention, I nod behind me and they already had smirks on their faces. "Who's it from?" Draco asks. "I don't know, it just says "with love"." she answers. "Well, open it!" Draco orders. She begins untying the strings and ripping the package open. She gets to the box and opens it, poop flies out at her, she screams. Fred, George and I lose it and die right on the spot.

She runs out from the Hall, on her own may I add and goes to the girls bathroom. "Eat shit, bitch!" I yell. I sigh calming down from my laugh, turning back to the table. "Okay, I'll eat now." I giggle, picking up my spoon and eating the cereal. "Oh, is that what was happening at the lake?" Harry grins. "Yep." I answer. "Well d- Oh that smell!" he grimaces. Everyone begins gagging, while the twins and I are just dying. "You're the devil, precious." Harry grins. "Yep, and the twins are my demons." I smirk. There was another silence until Harry speaks up again. "I know you're terrified for later, but we're going to be fine." "I hope you're right, gorgeous. I just have a bad feeling about it, it's probably nothing." I shrug off. "Like there has to be a reason that our names were added to the goblet, it's not just some crazy coincidence, is it?" He shakes his head. "Listen, I won't let anything happen to you." he softly grabs my head, and kisses the top of it. "I'll always be here for you, you stupid potato." I slowly look up and glare at him.

"I am not a potato!" I scold. "Who's a potato?" Elijah asks. "Eve is." Harry replies. "I'm not!" I squeal. "Eve the Potato." Nate grins. "The three of you probably have ten seconds to run and hide from the shorty." Ron says. "Well, you have to run now too, Ronald." Hermione rolls her eyes. "Three seconds to get up off your butts, get out and hide." I list. "One." the boys all shuffle and stand quickly to rush out of the Hall. "Three." I jump to three and begin chasing them. "Have fun!" Hermione yells. "Will do!" I reply.

***

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 would definitely rather take on a professional wrestler right now! I could hear the mixture of students outside, the Beauxbatons girls doing their dance routine, the Hogwarts choir doing their music. The three other champions walk out, followed by us younger champions and Harry turned to Dumbledore, showing how nervous he was, I was totally ready... no I wasn't, thank god this is the final task though, what could go wrong? We walk forward more to join the other champions as Dumbledore stands on his podium, holding his wand close to his mouth. "Sonorus!" Dumbledore shouts. The orchestra dies down and the students take their seats. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the Tri-Wizard cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory..." Mostly the Hufflepuff's cheer after hearing his name.

Cedric's Dad raises his son's arm in the air, Cedric puts it down not wanting to make a fuss. "and Mr. Potter." the Gryffindors and our best friends stand and cheer for my Sun and Stars. "tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Miss. Knight..." the Gryffindors began going nuts again. Especially Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Elijah who was with the Gryffindors, not the Bulgarian's, Luna, with the Ravenclaws, Ginny and Nate. I decide to interact with my 'fans' and blow a kiss. "then Mr. Krum!" The Bulgarian's go wild for their champion.