𝙩𝙚𝙣;

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 at the mainland and we all piled from the boats. "All that moral fibre, ay?" Fred teases Harry. "And you sis with an 'unknown' reason." George nudges me. "Not unknown, just..." I trail. "Being a pro." Hermione interjects. "Yes! A pro!" I point at her nodding viciously. "Blimey, when you both go wrong, it turns out right." Ron smirks. "It's our luck, Ron Bon." I shrug grinning. "Which is actual crap." Nate chuckles followed by the twins and Elijah. "True." I agree. Harry begins speaking with Crouch, I didn't stick around because fuck that. "It's cold~!" I complain. "Well, you were underwater for an hour." Elijah smirks. "We are definitely related." I smile. "We're both smartasses." "The Knight way." he sums up. "More like Lestrange way." Pansy Parkinson's arrogant voice goes past. "Piss off before I shove this so far up your hairy ass, it will come out from your mouth." I sneer, signalling to the towel wrapped around me.

"Like that would happen" she scoffs. "Do not test a Knight." Elijah sticks up for me. "Lestrange." she corrects. I pretend to laugh it off, but try pouncing at her. I get held back by Fred, George, Nate and Elijah, yes, it took four boys to hold me. "Later, freakshow!" she laughs and walks away. The four boys let go. "I swear down on my own wand that she's gonna get a punch right in her pug face one day!" I scream. "Save it for a rainy day, E." Hermione rubs my arm. "Can't I turn her into a pug?" I pout. "I say a big yes to that." Kanis approves. Elijah chuckles. "She already is one." Ron murmurs. "Just ignore her." "Nope! We're doing a scheme, ASAP!" I disagree. "Knuckleheads!" The twins turn to me. "Load up the major prank." "Thee major prank, Emerald?" George questions. "Oh, yes. Thee major prank." I clasp my hands evilly. "Oh, no." Ron face plants. "What?" Nate, Elijah, Hermione Caitlin and Kanis say. "I know what that means, they've done it to me before." Ron sighs. "Will someone please tell us what it is?!" Nate fumes.

"They're going to send her a parcel and Hippogriff... faeces are going to erupt from it." he cringes. "Err!" they all cringe. "Where do they even- ooh..." Hermione nods. "Yeah." Ron says. "Exactly." "There's two names for it." Fred grins with his teeth. "The Major Prank." George begins. "Or..." Fred continues. "The Shitfaced Idiot." I finish. "Yeah, we're heading back to the castle before this turns nasty." Nate announces and him and Elijah go back. "We'll make a head start and set everything up for you, Emerald." George plans. "Good, I want it all mapped out." I giggle lowly, seeing Moody and Crouch talking... well arguing in the corner of my eye. "We won't fail you, sis." Fred shakes his head softly and the dynamic duo walk away.

"What's going on?" Harry joins us once again. "Believe me Harry, you really don't want to know." Ron sighs. "He'll find out soon enough." Hermione laughs. This conversation was now over as we all spotted Hagrid and decided to walk back with him, it was starting to get late. "Now I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set my eyes on." Hagrid says as we walked through the forest, I was walking hand in hand with Harry a few metres away. Ah, I loved the old days when I could get away with absolutely anything. "Always reminded me of meself a little. And here we are, four years later." "We're still a bunch of misfits." Ron laughs. "Well, maybe." Hagrid agrees. "But we've all got each other and Harry and Eve, of course. Soon to be, 'The Youngest Tri-Wizard Champions There's Ever Been! Hooray!" I see Harry frown. "What's wr-" my eyes happen to glance down and I see a bowler hat. Harry and I look at each other in confusion.

We go around the corner of a tree and our scars begin to burn, we weren't ready for what we had seen. Barty Crouch lying there, not moving, lifeless. "Mr. Crouch?" Harry asks. "H- Hagrid!" I yell. I hear multiple footsteps rushing towards us. Hagrid immediately sees the body. This is going to be a night of hell.

***

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 to terms with what had happened. A member of the ministry was dead, just dropped dead. Harry had gone to see Dumbledore about it while I was sat staring at the fire in the Common Room, my hair still wet after having a bath. "Here." Hermione's soft voice says, I slightly turn my head to the left and see she was holding out a can of Fanta to me, holding a Vimto in her other hand. I gladly take it from her. "Thanks." I murmur. She sits down next to me and sips from her glass. "Even though I didn't like the fucker, it's still a shock that he's dead." "Yeah, it's definitely ominous." she says, I raise an eyebrow at her. "Come on, he was more energetic than most elderly's, he looked well and he was pretty chirpy, then bosh... dead." I think back to when Fred, George and I were planning our master plan.

"Moody!" I suddenly exclaim. "Hm?" she hums. "Him and Moody! They were arguing when we were all joking at the lake. It has to mean something, H!" I explain. "Keep your voice down." she whispers. "Hermione, you can't be telling me it doesn't mean piss." I state. "It... could, but we need to search for proof before we start making accusations." she stammers. "How well did that work first year, H?" I question, opening my can and taking three sips from it. "Thinking it was Snape jinxing mine and Harry's broom, when it was Quirrell. Thinking Snape was after the stone, when it was Quirrell. And who was Quirrell working for? You-Know-Who!" I reason. "I know, but you know what happens when you start pointing fingers." she reasons. "Yeah, I get called Bellatrix's daughter; the hallucinating, crazy freak, Harry Potter's bitch. Well guess what..." I pause. "I ain't nobody's bitch." I throw my unfinished drink into the fire as a little soot flies out, followed by sparks. I get up, put on my slippers and begin my late night stroll to the forest to visit, Shiva.

Upon arriving, I see that Shiva's hole had been uncovered. I immediately rush to it and the most heart wrenching thing kills my heart... an empty hole. One that should be filled with her... Shiva. Tears begin filling my eyes. "Charlie took her to Romania." a voice says behind me. "I sent a letter to Charlie, mentioning how worried I was about your mental health, and he suggested that he take Shiva to Romania with him." I wipe my tears, and stand slowly, turning around to reveal none other than Nate. "Don't blame Charlie, blame me." I storm towards shoving him. "It. Wasn't. Your. Decision!" I scream. "Or his! She is my dragon!" "Eve!" he tries soothing. "You asshole!" Before I could give him a a big ol' mighty hit, I stop and break down falling into his arms and sinking to the ground, him coming down with me.

"I'm sorry, sis." he murmurs. "I couldn't deal with seeing you cry all the time. It hurt me, it hurt Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Fred, George, Ron... Harry. You're hurting me right now." I think what would be happening right now if I didn't safe Nate in the lake. "Nate, if I didn't save you in the lake and you died, how would I live without you?" "You were doing fine before." he jokes. I glare at him. "Seriously, N. That was before I met you, now you're like a brother to me, like Ron." He pauses for a few seconds. "I guess, just survive somehow." he responds. "JSS." I whisper. "Ready for the final task?" he asks. I look back up at him. "A Knight is always ready." I smirk. "Are you though?" he raises an eyebrow. My face falls. "No, I'm... shitting bricks." I speak the truth. "Eveline Knight being scared? Never." he fake gasps. "What if Harry doesn't make it? What if I don't make it?" "Then..." he trails. ""Then", what?" I ask. "JSS."

~~~~~~~

~𝓭𝔁𝓻𝓴𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬~