𝙩𝙬𝙤;

𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐧, although Krum did catch the snitch, Bulgaria were just ten points behind. Of course the twins and I were celebrating the most out the entire family, yeah I'm not the kind to take a loss or calmly take a win. The twins were yodelling the Irish theme and Ron speaks up. "There's no one like, Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." The way he was gushing made him look like a groupie for the Seeker. "Think you're in love, Ron?" Ginny smirks up at him. "Shut up." he scoffs. "Oh, you are so in love." I laugh along. "Viktor, I love you! Viktor, I do!" the twins begin singing. "When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" Harry and I join in. There was a lot of noises coming outside, quite crazy ones. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred announces. "And so they should, it was a close call." I nod. "Man, I love victory's!" I twirl around as the twin yodel again, Harry's eyes pinned on me. George and Ron were play fighting, until Arthur came back in, panic spread across his face. "Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish! We've gotta get out of here. Now!" The nine of us rush out of the tent, and the once peaceful area, had turned into a massacre smoke was rising in the air and people were screaming.

"Get back to the Portkey everybody, and stick together." Arthur demands. "Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility. Go!" Everybody heads back to the Portkey and Harry and I scan everywhere in a panic. "Harry, Eve!" Hermione shouts and the two of us rush off after the rest of the group. In the distance, we see hooded figures torching the place up. We huddle up with our friends, until I look back and see Harry getting pushed back. "Harry!" I scream, but get pushed the other way. "Eveline, come on!" Hermione pleas. "I'm going after him!" I don't even let her process my sentence, before going after him. "Harry!" I yell above the screams, I couldn't even hear myself. My breathing starts picking up, either from the smoke or the way people were rushing around and making me feel claustrophobic, I soon can't talk and fall to the ground, people rushing around me, looking for safety.

***

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 and they instantly go to the sky, there was a bright light in the shape of a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth, the dark mark. First the nightmare, now this. Then I remember why I was there, I was looking for Harry, but I tried gasping for air and collapsed. "Harry." I whisper in a raspy voice. I get up and rush off to find him. "Harry!" I shout. "Eve?!" I hear his voice. I follow the sound of it and find him behind a burnt tent with Ron and Hermione. "Eveline, thank God you're all right!" Hermione breathes hugging me. "Thank God you're all all right as well." I relieve hugging Ron and Harry. "What is that?" Harry questions looking up to the sky. He winces and holds his forehead, my arm starts burning, that was definitely his mark. All of a sudden, men from the ministry appear behind us and start firing "Stupefy" at the four of us. We huddle down and throw protective arms around each other. "Stop! That's my son and daughter!"

We stand as the voice of Arthur saves us. "Harry, Ron, Hermione, Eve are you all right?" he asks. "Which of you conjured it?" one member interrogates. "Crouch, you can't be-" "Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" Is this guy serious right now?! "Crime?" Harry questions. "Barty, they're just kids!" Arthur excuses. "What crime?" Harry continues. "It's his mark, Harry." I answer his question. "Voldemort's?" Harry gasps. "Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? They're his followers." "Death Eaters." Arthur turns to Crouch. "Follow me." he speaks to his men. "There was a man. Before. There." Harry steps forward and says. "All of you, this way." Crouch and his men go searching for this man Harry saw. "A man, Harry. Who?" Arthur asks. "I dunno. I didn't see his face." he answers. The five of us look back up at the dark mark and I feel a shiver go down my spine and my scar starting to burn so I look away. "Come on, kids, let's go." Arthur says and so we left. "I thought I'd lost you." I sigh as we move along. "Never think that." he shakes his head pulling me into his side, kissing the peak of my head.