𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩;

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲, 𝐇." I grimace as we look around the corner, everyone looked really glamorous, then there was me, looking like a damn amethyst. "That's a little insulting to me." she snickers. "Shut up, you know what I mean." I laugh. She sighs, "Come on, moment of truth." "Only with you." I whine taking her hand in mine. We walk out, making our posture as bold as we could. "They look beautiful." I hear Parvati awe as she looks up at us. The guy standing next to her was none other than Harry, he turns and his eyes soften like feathers. Viktor notices Hermione as we walk down the concrete stairs together. We reach the bottom and Viktor bows his head at us, mainly Hermione. We do the same, I hold out Hermione's hand and she places hers onto his hand. She softly smiles as the pair walk away together. "Amazing crown." Harry grins. "It was a gift." I shrug, smiling innocently. By now, Parvati had gone into the Hall with her date. "Ready, precious?" he asks, holding his arm out.

"Always, Buttercup." I take his arm and we line up behind Cedric and Cho, so that's who he rested on. The doors open and the room was certainly Christmassy, it was like the snow queen exploded. Multiple students were clapping, I look around at all the faces and see Nathan with Luna. I swear if he breaks her heart, I'm gonna break him! "Nice hair." I mouth. He tilts his head and grins at me. We carry on walking and Ron was obviously with Padma, Ginny was with Neville, and Ava, the youngest ex-minion was with Seamus, and Elijah was with Lavender Brown. We arrive at the dance floor, man I was nervous for this. "Just a walk in the park." I whisper to Harry as we join hands. "A simple stroll." he murmurs back as the music begins. I think Harry and I were just making it up as we went along, I swear if we vomit straight after this I'm going to blame the choreographer. After a bit, Dumbledore joined the dance floor with McGonagall.

Then Igor did, asshole. Oh, my god, then Neville and Ginny, and Nathan and Luna, and Ava and Seamus. Then the floor was absolutely full of teens dancing with each other. People just have to wait until later on, they are not ready for what's about to hit them.

***

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 curtain of smoke with The Weird Sisters, yep, I'm performing with them. Flitwick was introducing us on stage. "...Please welcome, the band that needs no introduction! With her majesty, the Queen of Gryffindor!" Myron and I had the microphones to our mouths. My had been made shorter with a spell, so it was easier for me to move around on stage, I'm okay in heels too, I've been practising. "All right, Hogwarts!" he yells into his microphone. "Are you ready for some real music? Come on! We wanna see your hands in the air! Ya' looking good! 'Gonna teach you a brand new dance tonight! Are you ready?!" "Are you ready?!" we scream together.

We agreed that Myron was going to do the first verse.

"Move your body like a hairy troll!
Learn' to rock and roll!
Spin around like a crazy elf!
Dancin' by himself!
Boogie down like a unicorn!
Don't stop 'till the break of dawn!
Put your hands up in the air!
Like an ogre, just don't care!"

Throughout that, I was dancing the best I could, kind of like the featuring artist on a bigger singers music video. Myron and I nod to each other, signalling the chorus.

"Can you dance the Hippogriff?
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma!
Flyin' off from the cliff!
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma!
Swooping down to the ground!
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma!
Around, and around, and around, and around!
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma!"