𝙤𝙣𝙚;

~AUTHOR~

𝐀𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 to death than he thought, lights his gas hob with a match to boil some hot water, he looks up from his task and sees that across from his miniature hut that the much larger house has a light on. He stops what he is doing and storms to his front door. "Bloody kids." he grunts. He uses his torch to light his way there, he arrives and steadies himself on the railing whilst walking up the steps. He opens the door into complete darkness, shining his light around the space. Everywhere was covered in cobwebs, he moves up the staircase, quietly and begins hearing hushed whispers. "Oh, no no no, my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the boy and girl-" Wormtail quivers. "No! The boy and girl are everything, it cannot be done without them and it will be done exactly as I say." a raspy voice belonging to The Dark Lord himself demands. "I will not disappoint you, my lord." an unknown man says.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." the voice orders. Just as he says that, a snake creeps around the old man and goes into the same room the three people are in. "Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing just outside the door." Wormtail and the unknown male look and see the man. "Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting." The man surrenders as the Lord Voldemort casts the killing curse and...

~EVELINE~

𝐈 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 bed, sweating buckets and my arm hurting, my scar, it was burning. I look around to make sure I was back in my room, thank god, I was. "Good morning." I hear my favourite voice say, Hermione! "Morning!" I reply. "Did you have a bad dream too?" she asks. I nod, "When did you get here?" "Just now, I just woke up Harry and Ron, well I tried with Ron." she states. "Yeah, it is hard to do that, I should know, living with him for fourteen years." I giggle as does she. "Oh, my God, your ring, where did you get it?" she asks. "You're better off asking, Harry, to be honest." Her eyes widen at my sentence. "Yep, he gave it to me when he got here, he told me it was his way of promising himself to me." "Ugh, relationships." she grimaces.

"Oh, sweet, Hearty, you won't be saying that in a few years when you and Ron are tying the knot." I sass standing up to get my clothes on. "Not a chance." she laughs. "Hey, I'm not the one who said I liked him first year, because one, he's basically my brother, that's just weird and two, even if he wasn't I would be sick everyday." I smirk. "Oh, just... get dressed and I'll see you downstairs." I giggle and she exits my room. I smile at the piece of jewellery before getting changed. "She keeps her Moët et Chandon in her pretty cabinet .'Let them eat cake,' she says, just like Marie Antoinette." I whisper-sing walking down the stairs. Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the family were already tucking into their breakfasts. "Morning." I greet sitting into the empty space next to Harry.

"Morning, Precious." Harry coos. "Oi oi." Fred grins. "Right, I've said it before and I'll say it again, feel free to give yourself a smack in the mouth." I smile evilly. "Fred, leave your sister alone!" Arthur scolds. "She isn't even related to us." I hear Ginny murmur. I glare at her, okay I love Ginny, but when she found out I had no relation to her at all she blames me, it's very annoying! "Yep, thanks for that, G." I sigh getting a couple of pancakes. I don't say another word and pour the syrup onto my stack with a few strawberries, this is going to be a fun breakfast.

***

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 so was the awkwardness, Arthur told everyone to get ready to go out and we were out in the woods, not really knowing where we are going. Ron kept complaining that he was tired, making Harry and I roll our eyes every five minutes. "Ron, Eve, where are we actually going?" Harry questions. "No idea." I shake my head. "Hey, Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asks Arthur. "Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" he responds. "At least he's honest." I shrug. The three of us run towards the group as we were falling behind, because of Ron. "Oh, my Bennet! What if we were going to Paris?" "I don't think we would be going just for your purpose, Eve." Ron scoffs. "I've never been more insulted." I say. "I'll take you to see it one day, Eve." Harry smiles. "Really?!" I gasp. "I promise." he nods, I give him a bright smile and kiss his cheek, leaving a faint lipstick mark, I didn't mention it, because why the heck would I? I want people to know he is mine and only mine.