Iida: Be quiet!!!

All of us look at him.

Iida: It is a holy office that requires the great esteem and trust of those around you...! The only truly worthy leader will emerge from a democractic choice reflecting the will of the people! Which is why this must be settled by a vote!!!

Me:*nod* Shake.

Iida: Is that all right, sensei!!?

Aizawa:*enter a sleeping bag* As long as you all decide by the deadline, anything's fine.

Little Timeskip
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Deku: I got four votes!!!?

Bakugou: You've gotta be shitting me...!! Who voted for Deku...!!?

I just stare outside the window beside me like nothing happened.

Me*thought*: Better he don't know that I voted for Deku. I don't want him to get hurt by fighting me.

Aizawa get out from his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: So then it's President Midoriya and Vice-President Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Ah man... So close...

Deku:*shocked face* F-F-F-For real...!!?

Timeskip
Lunch Time
Cafeteria
(Y/N) POV

Me*thought*: Need to admit, this burger is better than the burger that I make.

Earlier, Deku invited me to eat with him, Iida, and Uraraka. I bought a cheese burger for lunch.

Deku: I was made class president so suddenly, I'm really not sure I'm up to the task...

Uraraka: Sure you are!

Iida: You'll be all right.

Me: Shake.

Uraraka: You also got zero vote, right?

Me:*nod* Shake.

Iida: You must understand why (Y/N) didn't vote for himself, right, Uraraka?

Uraraka: Yeah.

I continue to eat my burger. Uraraka then ask Iida about his family and he start to tell them about his family.

As they're talking, suddenly the siren go off.

Me: Takana?

"Security level 3 has been breached. Students, please promptly evcuate."

All the students start to rush at the exit door.

Timeskip
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Nothing happened earlier. Just press entered the school area, and Iida calmed down all the students.

Yaoyorozu: All right, president, start us off.

Deku: Uh, let us intiate the ceremony for the new class president!... But before that, I need to say something! In the end, I think that Iida would be the better man for the job after all!

Iida was taken back by that sentence.

Deku: You proved yourself able to unify people so coolly, and it's my judgement that... Iida's becoming class president is the right choice.

Kirishima: Yeah! He's got a point!! Iida made a great showing back there at the lunch room!! I wouldn't have minded Midoriya either, of course!!

Kaminari: He reminded me of that warning sign you see on emergency exits!

Aizawa: Whatever, just get on with it already... We're not getting any younger here.

Iida stand up and raise his right hand.

Iida: If it's the wish of the class president, then I can'r refuse!

Kirishima: Do us proud, Mr. Emergency Exit!

Kaminari: Emergency exit Iida!! Don't let us down!!

And with that, Iida become our class president.

Me*thought*: Honestly, I think Iida is better choice.

To be continued...