𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 #1

Start from the beginning

Jamie: screw you, i'm always hungry

Jisoo: ramen does sound good, right now. especially chicken ramen.

Jamie: oooh, yes! we should get some after this

Jisoo: Let's do it!

BM: we're getting off topic! I also want to ask. What was dating like when you were a trainee or just freshly debuted?

Jisoo: dating life as a trainee was pretty much nonexistent since I was this short, skinny, tomboy who wore my brother's hand-me-downs a lot. I truthfully didn't have my first boyfriend until after a couple of years after BTS debuted and that was the third longest relationship i was ever in.

BM: you mind telling us what happened? You don't have to say who it was or anything/

Peniel: I'm suddenly curious, too. A BTS member dating is still a shocker to people, for some reason.

Jamie: I think it's mainly because you guys are so damn busy all the time, not only are you promoting in Korea but also in American.

BM: can you just tell us this? Was or is he famous?

Jisoo: He is, actually. He's still active.

Peniel: ooooh, you mind talking about it a little?

Jisoo: he was a bit older than me, I was about 18 when we started a relationship together and, again, he was like my first love, like...the very first boyfriend I had ever had.

Jamie: Where'd you guys meet?

Jisoo: We first interacted with each other when I was a guest host for the show he was working on. It was around the time BTS were on a break, sort of, and I had a lot of time for myself so I was ask to be a guest host for the show he was also hosting on. One day, he texts me and was like "Hey, i didn't have the courage to ask you this in person but do you want to go out sometime?"

Jamie: that is so freaking cute!

BM: my mans smooth with it! he hit her with that shy guy swag!

Peniel: be honest, jisoo, is that how he got you?

Jisoo: Hahaha! i'm not ashamed to say it worked! he was so sweet, I couldn't say no or I'll look like a bitch

Jamie: what broke you guys up? espeically after being in a relationship with him for that long?

Jisoo: honestly speaking, it was mainly insecurities and with me being a new idol at the time, that caused a lot of our arguments between us.

BM: did him being some years older than you contribute to the insecurities? because i've known some people who have been in relationships where their significant other was some years younger or older than them and they get insecure over the fact that they're so young and new, making them targets for others.

Jisoo: I'll you guys this. I didn't know the reason we broke up until three months after he broke up with me and over a text message, too. I was on tour around the time.