Ruby: We are helping!

I smiled at (Y/N). He's smart enough to get Ruby to help, well, I guess it's not that hard to get Ruby to help. Ruby picked up a carton of milk.

Ruby: Let's go team! Return fire!

We all looked up from the table and saw team JNPR on top of a tower of tables.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful!

She crushed the carton in her hand.

Ruby: It will be delicious!

Might as well play along.

Weiss,Blake, Yang, and (Y/N): Yeah!

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora jumped down from her tower of tables. She grabbed a metal pole and stabbed it into a watermelon, making a makeshift hammer. (Y/N) ran at her. He picked up a pie and threw it at Nora. She hit the pie up into the air and it fell down on Jaune.

Jaune: Hey! No friendly fire!

(Y/N): I'll take down the commander!

Nora: I'd like to see you try!

Nora ran at (Y/N) and swung her hammer at him. Nora hit (Y/N) on the head, causing (Y/N)'s neck to stretch out at least a foot. He fell down to the floor, not moving.

Everyone: AAAAAAH!

Yang: Nora! You just dislocated his head!

Nora: It was an accident! I swear!

Nora started to freak out and looked around. (Y/N) started to move and got up. He picked up a ketchup bottle. Nora wasn't looking at him. (Y/N) tapped her on the shoulder, causing Nora to look over.

(Y/N): BOO!

(Y/N) squeezed the bottle, letting all the ketchup explode on Nora. Nora screamed really loud and fell down to floor.

(Y/N): Commander is down!

Nora: That's no fair! I thought I killed you!

(Y/N) held his head and put it back to normal.

Nora: Men! Finish the war!

Pyrrha, Jaune, and Ren ran forward and picked up some food. Me, Weiss, Yang, and Ruby started to run at them. I picked up some pieces of bread and went over to Ren, who has leeks as weapons. I swung at him, but he jumped over me. He threw his leeks at me. I blocked them with my pieces of bread. I saw Weiss fly past me and crash into a pillar. Ruby ran over and caught her.

Ruby: Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!

Ruby placed Weiss gently on the ground and looked at team JNPR. She started to run forward and used her semblance. Large gusts of wind started to blow team JNPR back. They all hit the back wall. A bunch of food came at them because of the wind. Ruby stopped using her semblance. The food hit the wall, covering it in different colors.

(Y/N): Looks like team RWBY won, with the assistance of (Y/N).

I looked back and saw two boys standing by the entrance. One was the monkey Faunus back at the docks and the other is covered in purple and doesn't look happy. The double doors opened and Glynda walked in.

Glynda: Children, please. Do not play with your food!

Glynda used her semblance and put the cafeteria back together. I saw (Y/N) walking over to me.

(Y/N): Hey. Sorry if I scared you with my neck stretch trick.

Blake: It's fine. I should've known you would've been able to do something like that.

(Y/N): But was it cool?

I just smiled at him.

Blake: Sure. It was cool.

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby walked over to us.

Ruby: We did it! We won the war!

Yang: I say it was worth trashing the cafeteria.

Weiss: Thanks to Glynda. It looks like it never happened in the first place.

Team JNPR walked over to us, all of them covered in different food.

Jaune: That hurt. A lot.

Ren: It was a well fought match.

Pyrrha: It was a lot of fun.

Nora pointed at (Y/N).

Nora: If you ever make me think I killed you again, you're going to get it!

(Y/N) put his hands up and lightly laughed.

(Y/N): Sorry. I promise I won't do it again.

Nora: You better!

Jaune: We are going to get cleaned up. See you guys later.

They all walked off.

(Y/N): So... Who wants lunch? I'm hungry again.

(Chapter 11 end)