JOEY (EMPLOYEE)

RON (EMPLOYEE)

Alex : So lets move then .

Maria : Yes yes ... I really want to kill that lady who tortured my Khushi mam . How can even THINK to torture her considering her lovely nature ?? (fisting her hands) I WILL KILL THAT IDIOT !!

Joey : Maria ... relax , we are not here to kill somebody .

Maria : But ...

Ron : (strictly) No ifs and buts Maria .... Just focus on doing what sir (Arnav) has told us to do .

Alex : Yes Maria , Ron is right .

Maria : (sighing) Okay !!

Maria , Ron , Alex and Joey went inside the mansion and were grandly welcomed by Aman .

Aman : Nice to see you all ... This is Aman !!

Alex : Nice to meet you Aman ... heard a lot about you from ASR .

Aman smile politely .

Aman : Okay so ready for your assigned task ??

Joey : (excitedly) Yes ... offcourse ... you know , I would love to torture that lady .

Alex : Joey ... behave ... you are not here on holiday or something . We are assigned to do something and I suppose we should be focusing on that right now .

Joey : Sorry !!

Aman : Its okay but then I don't expect this kind of behavior ... especially because its about Khushi Bhabhi and I don't want any flaws in torturing that lady .... She should be tortured 24/7 ... hope you understand ??

Joey : Uh .. yes offcourse ... Khushi mam is our favorite because she is the one to spare us from ASR's wrath and also she is a lovely lady .

Maria : And listening to what all happened to her because of that chit of lady ... I am totally riled up and will compensate her with everything she has done to mam . Mam is just like a big sister to me and I respect her a lot and whoever does bad to her will face the worst of me .

Ron : (warningly) Maria !!

Maria : (disinterested) Okay !! Fine !!

Ron : You better know what you are supposed to do here and what not .

Maria : Sorry !!

Ron : Sorry means you will not repeat that mistake again .

Maria : Okay !!

Ron : Don't forget that we are ASR's clients here !!

Maria : (irritated) Have you forgot that we are CLIENTS here and not LECTURERS .

Ron : Maria ... don't ...... (cut by a loud voice)

Joey : STOP !! I don't know why ASR asked you two to come here with us .