I sat down next to Dante and laid my head on his shoulder. "There's a bed in the back."

"Dante stop being dirty." He raised his eyebrow and leaned back, "I wasn't being dirty Miss. Cano, I saw you were tired."

Of course the time he wants to act innocent I think he's being dirty. There's no recovering from this.

"Well stop looking at me and come on...i'm tired." He shook his head and led me back to where the bed was. He laid down and opened his arms, "Come on Miss. Innocent".

"I am innocent." I nuzzled my head on his chest and got comfortable. "Whatever you think baby."

——————

I woke up alone in the bed.

My head is pounding. I stumble my way through the hallway...I walked out of the bedroom and saw Dante sitting in his chair ,"Dante?"

He didn't move.

"D?" As I walked in front of him my stomach dropped and my heart felt as if it stopped beating. Dante sat lifeless in his seat.

I dropped to my knees. "Oh no...no! Baby?" I held his face with my hands, "Wake up Dante...come on wake up baby it's okay...wake up! Wake up..."

——————

"Camille, wake up." I sat up quickly and took deep breaths. My eyes shot to Dante standing in front of me, tears streamed down my face when I realized it was a nightmare.

He pulled me into his arms and held me, "It's okay, it was a nightmare it's not real".

He was able to slow my breathing and relax me. "What was it about, love?"

If anything ever happened to him I don't know what i'd do...i've just gotten so used to living my life with him next to me through everything...

"Camille."

"You died..." I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, he's okay... "Nothing is gonna happen to me."

"You don't know that, you can't promise that..."

"I do know that. I'll never leave you." He dug in his pocket and pulled out a chain, "If anything were to happen to me..." He sat up and put it around my neck, "I'll still be with you."

I held the chain in my hand, it had his name on it. I watched as he pulled down his shirt which revealed a chain with my name on it.

I gasped, "We're like those one couples!"

"Yeah Cano." He laughed and kissed my head, "Like those couples."

—————-

"It's so pretty here! I never want to leave!"

"Yeah well we're leaving in 3 days so don't get attached." I rolled my eyes pulled down my sunglasses, "Always know how to ruin the fun D."

"I know how to bring the fun too, but someone won't let me." I smacked the back of his head.

The guys looked at us with an attempted, hidden smile, "Not a word." I pointed at all of them and walked into the house.

"She's a good one D." I heard Axe say before he walked in behind me. "Where's my dog."

"Draven has him." I dropped my bag and whipped around to face Axe, "You let him take my dog!"

I stomped on his foot and ran outside, "Give me my dog back you man whore."

"Why are you insulting me when i'm taking care of your animal."

"Cause I don't like you and neither does Max." I watched as Max leaned back on his paws and growled, "He loves me...what do you mean."