Opposites

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

NOT EDITED

After we got Dante we all decided we wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep.

Dante sat in the backseat and looked at his lap, "I am not sitting on your lap."

"Not a choice." He grabbed my hips and placed me down. I would rather ride on the top of this car then sit on anyone's lap. "Camille relax" He pulled my body back so I leaned on his chest as he held my side, giving me chills.

"So Dante and Camille you share a room...with the single bed." Dante looked down at me and smirked, "I'm sleeping."

"That's not all you'll be doing." I shook my head and walked into our hotel room. The rooms were really big and really nice.

"I heard you missed me." He leaned across the bed and held his arm out, "No, nope, I don't think I did." I laid on the bed next to him. I watched as he scanned over my face, "Look." He lifted his shirt and revealed one of his new tattoos, "That's the day I moved here." I looked up at him with a huge smile across my face like an idiot. He nodded in response.

"So you don't hate me?"

"You push me to my breaking point" I covered myself with the blankets on the bed as I laughed. "You'd be lost without me Dalesio."

"Maybe."

After I took a nap I woke up to Dante laying on my chest sound asleep.

Why do boys automatically assume boobs are equal to pillows?

"Do you have clothes on?" Zach yelled from behind the door. "Yes Zachary!"

"Good, now get up and get ready we're going bowling." I attempted to wake Dante up multiple times before he actually got up. "I was asleep."

"Well we have places to go, Zach wants to go bowling."

Dante wasn't happy he had to wake up to go bowling, he said that bowling was a waste of time and unsanitary.

"Oh my gosh D! Is that you?" A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes ran over to Dante, pushing me out of the way. Before I could fall Dante grabbed my arm and pushed the girl to the side.

"Sofia." He greeted dryly.

"Who's she?" She spun her hair around her finger. "I'm-"

"I wasn't talking to you." She cut me off.

Okay Camille...she just cut you off. "Excuse me, as I was saying I'm Camille." Dante looked down at me smirking.

"And?" She folded her arms across her chest. "Alright that's enough Sofia." Dante pushed her to the side as we walked over to our lane. "D...why are you acting like that." She pouted and dropped onto the chair next to him.

"Because I don't fucking like you." This caused her posture to straighten, "It's cause of her,isnt it."

"I never liked you." She glared at me over her shoulder.

"That's not what you used to say."

"Keep fucking talking and it'll be the last thing you say. Get away from me."

The rest of the night she'd exchange glances at me. She was pretty but her attitude made her ugly. Whatever her and Dante were before didn't bother me as much as it should of. It has no right to bother me, we aren't in a relationship.

"Stop thinking." He grabbed my hand as we walked down the streets of New York later that night.

"Who said I was thinking." I swung our hands high in the hair.

He stopped our hands from swinging "You're not good at hiding your emotions."

"I don't try and hide them, it's better to feel your emotions then pretend they aren't there."

That's another lesson my mom taught me. It's always better to feel because then you can heal, it sounds corny but it really is the truth.

"Theres nothing to hide if you don't have anything to feel."

"So you've never been sad about something"

"Nope."

"You've never been in love...have you?"

He stopped walking which caused me to stop, his eyes never showed much emotion but when they did it was the most mesmerizing thing you've ever seen.

"Love is a lie." Is it? I can't remember the last time i've seen genuine love.

"That's not true...you just haven't found the person that you want to love, the person who you want to love you."

"I have." He continued walking dragging me by my hand.

I wonder... no, we are polar opposites. We could never work.

Maybe that's what we look for in life...