Loop

Chapter 11

Love was never something I believed in. I don't believe that it's a lie...I've just never seen two people who are "in love" work out. It may not be a lie, but it's not everything everyone makes it out to be.

We've been in New York for 3 days , tomorrow is our last day before we go back home. This is my comfort city.

"Camille you will not believe what your dick boyfriend did." Aiden and Zach busted open my hotel door and collapsed onto the floor. "We are not together, but what did he do"

"You know how you got us donuts from the store and got enough for all of us to have at least 2 because you know how we fight over our food?"

I slowly nodded, "Well that fucking asshole ate 6! SIX CAMILLE."

I begun to smile before I covered my face with my hands, "Come on guys give him a break, you know he doesn't eat a lot, just take what you can get"

"I can't get anything BECAUSE HE ATE THEM."

I stared at them with wide eyes at a loss of words, "Okay...now get out."

"You are just like him!"

"Assssholeeee!"

Every time i've seen Dante in the last 12 hours Sofia has been behind him.

As Dante walked into the room he cut Sofia off and slammed the door in her face , locking it behind him.

"The ONLY reason she's alive is because you're here."

""Just ignore her we all leave soon."

As I sat down on the bed, the hotel door opened and Sofia entered. "Baby, you're so silly you locked the door."

Seeing Sofia all over him has made me jealous, and jealousy is for insecure people and i'm not insecure i'm just...absolutely losing my mind.

"Sofia." Dante said with anger laced in his words, "Let's go on a walk."

I stepped out on the balcony and leaned against the railing listening to the rain hit the pavement around the hotel. We moved here for a new start...everything just feels like a repeat.

We move somewhere new I meet a boy, we hang out for awhile, become official and he leaves. He tells me he loves me, he tells me he cares, tells me everything I want to hear. Then he leaves. A few months will go by and i'll have started a new life for myself there, things get better there...and then we move again, and it's the same story just a different location.

I enjoy being around him, but i'm scared. I get scared of someone leaving me after I become so dependent. It's not healthy. My dad caused this. I hate to blame him—he's not a good person but he's still my dad.

I had a plan with Dante.. a solid plan too.

My plan with him was to push him away...so that we can both walk away with no pain. But this wasn't how the plan was meant to go, this hurt. There wasn't supposed to be pain but that's all I felt, and that is all I felt as I found myself walking around the dark streets of New York city.

Until he ruined it.

A gunshot was heard down the dark alley in front of me. One thing about me is that I mind my business, which I tried to do until I was grabbed by my arm and pulled into it.

Sofia's body laid in front of me.

"She's dead. You see that? We may not be together but your still mine and i'm still yours." Dante pulled me into him. "I did this for you. To show you no one competes."

I pushed him off of me, "You don't care about anyone but yourself ! You did this for you." shouted as I sobbed, "And you." I looked up at him, "What?"

"I don't care about anyone but myself...and you."

"Careful Dalesio, your feelings are showing." I said as wiped my tears from my face.

"You are the only person I will ever feel for." He said before walking away, disappearing into the darkness of the night leaving me alone.