''I don't need your help nor do I want it. I don't need anyone's pity!''

''I don't pity you. I couldn't care less about your life's circumstances. Pitying you would be the last thing I would do, after all incstriles don't leave guilts. But once you have me, wouldn't your revenge be easier? My loyalty will never waver for you will be me and I will be you.''

''That's..well...'' Rosh couldn't say anything.

He would do all and go through every hole just to satisfy his vengeance. Is he really going to let go of such a powerful back-up? He was already lucky to be recognized as its successor, can he even have another chance to be acknowledge by a being as powerful as this?

''I will guide you, there is nothing I cannot do. I will help you achieve what you desire. Treat me as a slave, companion or family, my opinion won't matter because you will be my new master. Even if you wanted to conquer the world, I will raise you to the top.''

Hearing these, Rosh's worries suddenly disappeared. He chuckled, then turned into a villainous laugh.

''What an intruiging deal. It seems like I won't be having any losses huh? Then there's no need to reject, right?''

''Of course. I will help you destroy everything that hinders your wishes.''

''....make sure you won't ever regret that decision.''

''Oh, I'm sure I won't.''

-

***

The time has come, the birthday banquet of the Razon twins have finally arrived. With the shiny decorations surrounding the manor, the crystal chandelier hanging above the large ballroom, and with the line of tables filled with a variety of delicious Ainchleim cuisines and desserts.

It was only a matter of an hour before the party begins, Rosh is inside his room with five servants frantically preparing him. Even Yves was only standing behind him.

''Brush his hair properly to the back!''

''I actually think that the grey vest suits the young master better. Or was it white?''

''You have to choose the vest embedded with the family crest. That's a crucial part for a formal party's outfit!''

''Is the young master's suit ready?''

''I got it here!''

Rosh could only sigh while staring blankly to the servants. Feeling his patience being at its limit, he tried to interfere.

''U-umm, excuse me?''

Yves looked at him for a moment and turned to the servants.

''Stop! The young master wishes to speak.'' She said with a commanding voice.

The five servants stopped their tracks and focused on their young master.

''Can I choose my outfit instead?''

Silence filled the whole room. Everyone present, except for Rosh, mentally widened their eyes and gaped. The young master wanted to choose for himself! In the past, he never tried to wear clothes that he personally chose and only wore what was prepared for him. Did the young master really change, but why?!

''Y-yes, of course, young master!'' A servant snapped out first from her thoughts and answered him.

''Thank you.'' Rosh said with a gentle smile making their hearts throb from his cuteness.

'We didn't know that the first young master was this cute!'

Seeing that they just wore their hearts on their sleeves, Rosh smirked on the inside. These servants are really easy to control with just simple cuteness or gratitude.

''You really are manipulative, aren't you Master?''

He heard its voice inside his mind.

'Shut up, Amros. No one asked your opinion.'

Rosh also communicated with him telepathically.

When he fully accepted the incstrile who saw him as his successor, a dragon mark appeared on his left ankle, showing their soul-pact. Then, the incstrile actually asked him for a name.

Rosh named the incstrile, 'Amros' that means 'who lived long'.

''How mean, Master.''

The boy mentally rolled his eyes and proceeded into looking for clothes.

He wore the white long sleeved polo, a red tie, black gothic vest, black pants and a red suit with the Razon crest on the upper left chest. The maids brushed his hair into a clean slicked back style.

''Young master, you look dashing!''

''I agree, it suits you very well.'' Yves said and smiled.

''How could we not notice the young master had such good eyes for fashion!''

''Splendid! It is perfect, young master!''

Rosh smiled at them. ''Thank you everyone.''

Every servants, except Yves, had the same thoughts of him once again.

'The young master is so kind!'

The maids blushed at the cute young master with their hearts warmed. While Yves only smiled but was still sticking on her duty as a monitor in disguise.

''This scene is amusing, Master.''

Rosh responded on his thoughts.

'More like foolishness. With a single word of kindness, you can already wrap humans on your fingers.'

''That's so like you. Anyway, just as the plan you told me, I checked the ballroom hall, the people you meant to create connections with are present.''

'Good.'

''Should I set up a suitable scene for your heroic play later?''

''No, I'll take care of this myself.''

''Young master, the banquet will start soon.'' Yves said.

Rosh nodded. ''Okay, let's go.''

***