Chapter 09

Hazel's pov

I'm not much of a attention fevor person as I was a silent yet alone person, i had only two best friends. Its Tash and her cousin Bryan. I don't have much friends because of my silent nature Tash and I were friends science kindergarten and i got to know Bryan through her in middle school.

The halurius memories of our childhood still gave me a smile as I remembered how tash beat up boys who used to bullied me..She always stayed with me like a protective armor. we  dearly cherished each others company always…Tash is always active and attractive and brave. She's the one of best thing I got in this lifetime But after her mothers death she became so stressed and dull and her father move to LA after the mothers death he wanted to take Tash with him but her stubborn self refused to go so and move to aunt fanny's house aka a relative of her mom..

We always stayed together after that I got a put up lot of effort to take back her happy self but time to time she would become weak as her mom's death anniversary but now she showing some progress with her dad hope they would recouncil and everything will settle down before we moved to LA.

Then I can take her to her dad..

While clouded with these thoughts we entered to the school yard as we have to find our group members..
Some of students attentions were on me as most of them haven't see me with this kind of a heavy smokey make-up and a intimated dress..all thanks to Tash..my mind reminded me..

when their eyes roamed over my body to my face some of their surprised expression gave a uncomfortable feeling on gut as I smiled at them Very nervously but Tash gave me thumb's up as her assured smile gave me a little confidence..

"So babe did you see how others reactions? see I told you you will be rock tonight .. I'm so sad about the poor boy Eric..what if he gets a heart attack after seeing you?"Ohh god Her Wicked expression ...

"Her girls wow you two look so hot"Tan came over to the view with a handsome smile like he always had…

"Hazel you look very different today. I mean you look sexy… "my cheeks heated with his comment and I flashed my nervous smile to him as the reply

"Tash you broke my heart by rejecting me as your date okay" he spoke while touching his chest with a fake hurt expression which we laughed..

"Okay girls see you at night"

"Wow he is very talkative right? Good thing i rejected him, his just a flirty type "Tash's said and her face turned to me as her whole thoughts I can read like an open  book after all we are friends for more than 16 years…

Patting her back " let's not think about it now" my bunny teeths flash a smile on her face as we thought to find our group members to our groups events

"Then see you at the ball babe.." waving my hand I went to the main gate side as our group members planned to meet there..

                    *********************

Atmosphere becoming a little dark as our school yard  It was really looking beautiful with all the decorations and the lights.. 

delivering flyers was not bad as I thought one of our class member Layla and me incharge of the main Street Infront of the school road wich is very near to the aunt Fanny's home ..

we were roaming around the roads and all the house also decorated with Halloween decorations ..last year I was at the ghost castle so I couldn't see this beauty but now I can freely roam around the roads to watch as much decorations.Mom also may have lightened our candle which we both decrated last night.