Chapter 13

Hey lovelies double update 🎊🎉🎊🎊

Hazel's POV

The entire ballroom was very elegantly decorated with the candle according to the maroon theme.
Various songs were playing in the background as most of the students were dancing with their friends. I was sitting on the nearby couch while watching Tash's dance with Tan..

Will they become a couple ..maybe or maybe not as I couldn't come to a conclusion because I knew how Tash's behaviour towards boys.she likes to get their attention but when she will lost her interest in them, she had few boyfriends before but no one wasn't able to enter her heart. She don't trust men, she always say she would never fall in love.
She always believed boys are very selfish people .. there must be a little bit true too because after all she had much experience..

"What kind of boyfriend you need?"Once she asked from me

a genuine caring someone like my dad that was my answer to her but she laughed and said Haz I would never hope to have a boyfriend like my dad,he is so selfish, he abandoned us all the time..

Everyone's life has a failure but if we manage to overcome it that would be our win that's what dad always said..

So one day will I be able to find someone who i truly wish for?? But am i still looking for a genuine decent one but my inner dirty saying otherwise

Ohhoo Haz then are you waiting for a sexy possessive Devil.. again my inner dirty mocked me

My foggy mind was suffocating me as I thought of taking some fresh air while signalling Tash from my hand. I went to the balcony holding my smoothie in one hand while clutching my newly gifted babe to me in the other hand.

City lights can be seen from here beautifully as, the cold breeze going through me while making my hair fly around my face while I was engulfed in my thoughts I couldn't sense the presence of Eric.

"Hey"Gasping, I turned around to see the owner of the voice.

He stood next to me while dressed in a dark blue tuxedo while clutching his drink.

"You look beautiful today"his remark left me bewildered as I felt my cheeks heating.

"Thanks you look great too"my voice came as a little as I was nervously fedging my fingers..

"Ahm Hazel I want to tell you something.I think today is the best day to tell you this"his eyes were on me for the whole time..

"Ahm ..I like you Hazel.. I have liked you since middle school but with my shy nature I wasn't able to tell you this.so I'm not asking you I just wanted to confess my feelings because I thought it's unfair if you didn't get to know this. I'm not rushing you for an answer but I will wait for your answer "my bewildered eyes landed on his after his long sentence like my ears couldn't take his words properly to the brain..

What should I say ..oh god Tash I need you...

He was nice and handsome. He is stable with his family business and even though for now he applied for an internship one day he will succeed with his family business.he is the kind of a guy every girl dreams but something wasn't in the right place in my mind..

Do I feel the same about him..my internal mind wasn't ready to accept him my mind was really confused like my internal mind comparing him to ?what to that Devil the one you even don't know the name?Haz come to your sense are crazy why you are thinking about that cheap man.

After the Halloween night my mind keep telling me the one who snached my first kiss was that devil..is it possible even..I don't understand..my daze of thoughts came to the end as Eric cleared his throat.. he was so close to me i didn't even sense his presence when he came to this closes?his hand went to my cheeks as I flinched but without touching the face he pushed some strands of my hair to the side to get a clear view of my face..with bewildered eyes i was looking so lost..