"PART-9"

It's been 4 months since khushi left arnav's farmhouse and shifted to her home in Lucknow. Everything went smoothly and she started living a happy life. With time, she started recovering as her amma and buaji took full care of her. She was restricted to do any household chores as she was still unwell. Since she shifted to Lucknow, there weren't any day ended when arnav didn't received any information about khushi's health. ASR being ASR, he had already appointed an agent to keep an eye on khushi when khushi decided to leave his farmhouse. Since then, he manage to receive every bit of information about her.

Months passed and khushi was recovering at a fast pace. Watching her speedy recovery, it brought a big smile on her family members' face until one day khushi decided to work. She can't able to see how her amma and buaji work day and night to generate income for the house. Watching them working for long hours at this age, pricked her heart. So she decided that she will find a good job to support her family. Instead of taking permission from her amma and buaji, she declared her decision which then led to massive argument between amma, buaji and her. But due to her stubbornness, they finally agreed.

As arnav had appointed an agent to keep an eye on her so that he can get all the information related to her, he received this information as well. As usual he fumed in anger after knowing her stubbornness for the job. But he couldn't do anything as he didn't wanted to hurt her again either physically or mentally. Those past incidents still haunts him.

Days passed and then one day khushi decided to move to Delhi to find a job. On reaching Delhi, Khushi took a bus to reach her friend's house "payal". While traveling through the roads of Delhi, some memories strike her mental health. But somehow she managed to stay calm. After a long journey, Khushi reached payal's house.

******
Payal wanted to spend some time with khushi but khushi was adamant on her decision that she'll start her job hunting the very next day. So after having breakfast she went out to find a suitable job for herself. Walking down the roads in the freaking hot weather for hours in search of job, she felt like she's gonna faint any time soon. But she didn't stopped walking. While walking in semi - conscious state, she bumped on someone.

"Hey lady, careful." A manly voice came from the other end. Khushi was about to lose her consciousness but he held her tightly before she could fall. On lifting her face "Khushi?" he said on recognition.

"Oh god, Khushi wake up. Open your eyes." He patted her face several times but she didn't responded. He then lifted her in his strong arms and walked towards his car. On reaching, he opened the passenger door and made her sit comfortably. He took the bottle and started sprinkling handful of water on her face. After sometimes, Khushi gained conscious.

"Aap? (You?)"  Khushi gave an astounded look.

"Haan Mai. (Yes, me)". Abhimanyu said with a toothy grin.

"So, Miss gupta. I again met you on road. Our first meet was on road and now again. I think destiny wants us to meet again and again." He said in a teasing mode. "So what's up Miss gupta? How are you doing?" Abhimanyu shot many questions one after another but she didn't replied as she didn't recognized him.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" Khushi finally spoke breaking the silence.

"Are you kidding me? I'm abhimanyu khurana. Remember we met that day when you were walking aimlessly on roads and you got bumped onto my car and that day you were crying continuously and even called me 'laadgovernor' then after that....." He was cut in between by a loud voice.

"Laadgovernor". This word hit khushi's conscious mind and some of the memories started striking her mind in blurred form.

"Shut up. Just keep your mouth shut." Khushi shouted on the top of her lungs. Abhimanyu got perplexed by her behavior. After shouting, Khushi again fainted. This dread abhimanyu. He immediately sat on the driver's seat and drove towards the hospital. On reaching, he lifted her in his arms and rushed inside. He explained one of the doctors the situation and she told him to calm down. On reaching near khushi, the doctor recognized her as she was the same doctor who treated khushi when she suffered partial memory loss. Yes "partial" memory loss. It means only arnav's memory has been erased from her mind. The doctor then informed abhimanyu that khushi is suffering from partial memory loss and she was the same doctor who treated her during that time. Abhimanyu got astound but then he connected all the points and figured out that why khushi couldn't recognize him.
The doctor then treated khushi and informed abhimanyu that she need some rest. Abhimanyu nodded positively and then decided that he will stay by her side until she gain conscious. The doctor then took a leave from the room. After sometime the doctor noticed from the room window that how abhimanyu was taking care of khushi and didn't even blink his eyes for a second. She then entered the room and asked him that who is he to khushi? Before abhimanyu could reply, an instant reply came from the back "He is my friend -" best friend". Both doctor and abhimanyu turned around towards the voice and saw Khushi who has gained conscious.

******

To be continued.....

Precap:

"Will you work in my company?" Abhimanyu asked Khushi to which khushi agreed without giving a second thought.

****
Hope you all liked this story. Please vote, comment and share.