"PART-7"

He left for the office early morning and came home late night and walked towards his room without giving any heed to khushi's state.

"Arnav ji my time has come. I need to go now. Bye arnav ji" . Said khushi with teary eyes.

"No khushi. You can't leave me alone. You can't leave your arnav ji." Arnav said with guilty voice.

"No arnav ji, I'm not strong enough to face your wrath without any mistake. I'm going arnav ji..... I'm going." Saying this, she jumped off the cliff.

"Khushiiiiiiii........" Arnav woke up with sweat covering his face and body.

He immediately stood up and ran towards the store room taking the keys. He opened the door and called her name like a maniac. It was dark inside. He searched for her everywhere. Finally he found her. Khushi is laying on the floor unconsciously with her breathing degrading. Arnav rushed towards her and made her head lay on his lap. He continuously pat her cheeks to wake her up but it was of no use. He shouted on the top of his lungs and called his servants to come with a glass of water. One of his servant came inside carrying a glass of water. Arnav took it from him and splashed handful of water on her face several times to wake her up but all his efforts went in vain. He urgently ranged his family doctor and carried khushi in his bedroom. After 15 minutes, doctor reached and arnav explained her everything about what happened to khushi.

"You should keep your anger in control Mr raizada or else it will cost life of your loved ones." Saying this, she started examining her.

"You should wait outside until I examine her."

"I'm not going anywhere leaving her." He was adamant on his decision.

"See Mr. Raizada, it's already too late. It would be better to not waste the time on these useless discussions. You better wait outside so that I can start treating her." Doctor said in stern voice knowing how stubborn he is.

Finally arnav moved out of the room. He was pacing continuously in the corridor until the doctor called him inside.

" See Mr raizada, I have examined her and came to know that she is weak. Due to her fear of darkness and since she didn't ate or drank anything the day before, it had directly attacked her mind. So if she didn't became conscious within 6 hours, she can go into coma. So do whatever you can do, you have only 6 hours." Saying this she left from there.

" Khushi, you can't do this to me. I know that I have hurt you a lot and I'm ready to pay for it. But please don't punish me like this. I loved you then, I love you now but because of those papers.... Khushi please wake up you can't leave me alone." Arnav said while holding her hands with teary eyes.

" I promise henceforth I'll not hurt you, I'll not torture you, I'll take full care of you. But please wake up khushi.... Please wake up. " He said holding his ears.

*******

Three hours passed but still there's no response of khushi. In these 3 hours arnav didn't left her side even for once. But watching her condition became unbearable for him. He wiped his tears, stood up and called one of his servant to be by her side until he return. Saying this, he walked out of the room and went directly towards the inbuilt bar in the house. He made himself comfortable there and started drinking like a maniac while some words were echoing in his mind.

"WELCOME TO HELL MISS GUPTA"

"I'm not interested in watching or touching your ugly face."

"You know what your presence disgust me. But from now on I have to watch your ugly face everyday so that I can make you suffer every second, minute and hour. And your pain and suffering will compensate the pain of betrayal which you have given me."