thirteen

// swearing, blood

technoblade's pov:

the bright sun beaming directly to my face, though it was directly on me it didn't feel hot— the opposite even. i couldn't feel much heat radiating from it, pure coldness was observed. it was quite the disadvantage, the brightness blocking my view of y/n already going towards me sword in hand.

"technoblade~" she cooed, almost sounding rather seductive catching me off guard.

"stop that"

"why so?" 

i didn't respond but i quickly moved myself to my left and swinging my own sword to her. surprisingly she too had fast reflexes. swords crashing against eachother made horrid sounds no one can get used to, even me. i push my blade against hers effortlessly, the slight force making her stumble back a bit—losing her balance.

even when she regains the lost balance she's back on a fighting stance. her stand wasn't quite proper but we can fix that later. fully balanced she gives me a smirk and starts attacking. dodging it we start to move more in the area.

rounds after rounds of sparring phil called us both for a break to eat lunch. after another hour of taking a break we decide to go back and spar, now having more energy.

"piggy you want another round or so? aren't you tired?" she smirks looking directly at my eyes.

"me, tired? you're quite funny y/n"

"i'll take that as a yes for another round"

footprints leaving mars in the snow in attempts of dodging and landing a hit on eachother after a few scratches on her arms. sword directly going towards me i miscalculate the strike which lead the end of her blade slice easily on the top layer of my skin.

hissing at the burning feeling it gave me i saw blood dripping out of the wound.

BLOOD...KILL...BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD....don't hurt...E...BLOOD...

trying by best to cut the voices off i decide on speaking.

"you're better than i expected" i look up at her, seeing her expression she looked occupied replying.

perfect.

"well thank-" i cut her off by quickly hooking my right leg to her's as a result i hear a loud thud in the snow and a yelp from y/n my vision suddenly went red. the voices were taking over.

BLOOD...BLOODGOD....BLOOD...wait...BLOOD!
"alright, alright i lost you can put the sword away now techno" i could hear someone speak muffled by the voices, they were way too loud.

"techno?" again, i hear someone; muffled laughing that sounded nervous.

"phil?"

"phil help!"

what?

my vision that was once blood red slowly faded away, seeing everything else other than red. the first thing i saw— before the white snow and y/n i saw a familiar white and green bucket hat face me with the one wearing it.

but instead of seeing y/n i saw philza with his arms in my shoulder—shaking me. eyes filled with worry and terror.

"techno, mate you good?"

"phil? i-"

"the voices took over, i saw. we all did mate" i look over to where i remember i last was. two swords on the floor; one of them had blood on the blade.