four

// swearing, blood

i felt someone lightly shake me, most likely to wake me up. as soon as i opened my eyes, and as soon as i did my environment was way different than before; instead of the green grass, trees and humid air i was met with everything practically covered in snow, not to mention i was fucking freezing.

tiny snow particles were being sprinkled in my face, it was an unusual feeling for me but im not complaining.

"are you enjoying the snow?"

"i was before you interrupted me" i let out a scoff.

"cmon we have to go, we don't want you to freeze now don't we prin-" i gave him a death glare.

"right... my bad"

technoblade then suddenly carried me, and i looked at him. he gave me an 'were not arguing about this again' look.

one of his cold hands making its way behind my knees and the other was behind my back. i then placed my arms around his neck, not trusting him enough since he could drop me in the cold snow any moment.

why the fuck does my leg hurt so bad?

he called one of i assume their kingdoms knights to put carl back to the sables, i heard him tell them to take care of carl, he seems to like that horse.

he then started to walk towards the castle gates, the place was lovely, maybe even lovelier than our kingdom.

the exterior of the castle was fairly simple, just like any other castle but it was breathtaking. despite of being almost covered in snow i could see the roof at the very top being a beautiful shade of navy.

i could see the windows scattered across the outside walls of the castle, some with balconies some just plain old windows.

there was a short stone bridge that leads towards the huge palace doors, beneath it was a pond filled with various sizes of rocks and pebbles, fish happily swimming with eachother. snow covered the outline of the pond, not really getting in the water. it wasn't to cold for the water to actually freeze and kill the fishes.

we got closer to the huge gates as i saw a couple of guards beside it on opposite sides; already opening the gates, most likely spotting technoblade from afar.

they give technoblade a quick nod while he returned it back. i seem to notice one of them having a confused look, i suppose to why he's carrying a probably dead looking girl while going into their kingdoms castle.

as soon as we stepped foot inside it was rather warmer than i expected. before i could even look at the interior of the castle i felt as if my eardrums were going to bleed.

"AHHH TECHNO WHY IS THERE A FUCKING WOMAN" i hear an loud screech, making me take one of my hands and covering my right ear.

"tommy will you please quiet down, she looks like shes been through things" a voice coming from tommys side, a boy with brunette hair with a dark green polo shirt said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'QUIET DOWN' TUBBO? TECHNO LITERALLY FUCKIN HAS A WOMAN IN HIS ARMS HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO QUIET DOWN? AND WHY ARENT YOU FREAKING OUT?"

technoblade didn't respond to whoever was screaming. he then lowered his head so that his mouth is close to my ears, only so that the conversation is between us.

"we have a guest room here, i'll let you stay there for the time being. i know you want to get away from the child thats screaming" he chuckles, and i do so too.

"OI WOMAN WHATS SO FUCKING FUNNY?" technoblade let out a long sigh and started walking towards the massive stairs on the far left of the castle, opposing to the right staircase on well, the right side.