He considered the options but then again, is a knife really that useful in a world where magic is widely used?

On the otherhand, the demon directly went towards the kitchen.

First off, he carefully washed his hands before he took the apron hanging by the wall besides the fridge and wore it.

Humming as he checked the fridge and thought about what he should cook.

(Oh wait, I think last chapter was supposed to be buying ingredients ??? Am I right 💀)

After pacing around for a bit, he finally decided on something before he took out all the ingredients and started preparing them.

It didn't take him too long to prepare everything as he was used to this sort of thing.

He lives by himself most of the time and although he does not need to consume food, it does not mean that he doesn't crave it.

Foods are wonderful, there are varieties and all kind and types of food that he wants to try and consume.

He liked the fact that he can have a taste of all sorts of food that came from all over the world.

(I'm just hungry, don't mind me)

After musing for a while, Tanaka finally decided that he was bored to death and stood up to head towards the kitchen where he can hear the sounds of the knife hitting the cutting board, the oil crackling and smelling the smokey remnants in the air.

Tanaka approached the demon from behind and took a peek of what he was cooking which led to him drooling and earning a grunt from his stomach.

A chuckle resounded from the taller lad as he turned over to Tanaka and carressed his head, messing up his hair which in turn made him crunch his face up.

"Stop messing my hair!"

(New personality acquired: TSUN)

With a simple smile, the demon went back to work and decided to stop paying much attention on the other person as he walked all over the place looking for more ingredients.

He prefers cleanliness, which is why, he always washed every single dirty mess in the sink or on the surface of the kitchen while waiting for the food to be finished.

...

They sat down in the table after preparing for dinner.

The food didn't take much time to cook which is great as Tanaka was already starving and drooling from the deliscious scent the food was giving off.

"Eat well" Said the demon before serving himself a plate.

Tanaka took a bite and he felt like he was floating from the long-lasting wonderful taste.

Seeing the obvious pleasure from Tanaka's face, the demon was pleased and happy before he took a bit of his own portion.

He was filled with happiness as this was a reward for his diligence.

He worked hard for this food and he definiteky deserved it.

Although he would love to eat like a pig, he still managed to pay attention to Tanaka who was eating in delight and this scene made him proud and pleased with himself

"Good job to me! It's great that I learned how to cook" he thought as he smiled and ate slowly, always being aware of Tanaka in front of him.

Tanaka was messy and the food were flying all over his side, the food splattering on his cheeks and his hands.

He licked off the remnant of food in his hands and kept eating the remaining portions on his plate.

The demon paid deep attention to Tanaka and saw that small gesture and chuckled, before he took a kitchen paper and wiped the other's messy cheeks.

It was warm and bright inside this large kitchen, the scent of the food is spread all over, it was a time of relaxation and a short term of delight.

Hopefully it can always be like this.

---

Date:
25 Feb 2023
4:31 AM

Word count:
1k+

Note.
It's been a while, I just wanted to write a bit.

I might write more in the future as I have been getting interested in actually publishing my own books and not just this fanfiction.

However, I will be writing under a pen name and will probably not write in the same account nor in this app.

Thank you all for the wonderful support and I hope you all had fun reading this chapter.

Goodnightt.

Feel free to comment your feelings about this book.

All I fekt was cringiness after rereading some chapter, god, I was wild quirky 🤧

Aight, bye!