"What?? There's nothing wrong with it. And I also love to play with fans with it" Note defended himself

"Okay2, just don't overdo it as some might think it is bad"

Tay hearing it felt guilty as he really thinks they do it for Fluke to be noticed and even thought Fluke's the mastermind.

They arrived at Fluke's room and Tay put Fluke in his bed and even tucked him in, in the blanket and he chucked lightly when Fluke pouted swinging his arms and then Note put a bear in his arm and he hugged it and stopped swinging.

"Thank you so much Tay for bringing Fluke here" Note said

"It's okay P, he's my junior so it is my responsibility to bring him home safely" he said smiling

"Uhh, do you want anything? A cofee perhaps?" Praii asked

"No, it's okay P, I really need to go home too as it is already very late"

"Okay, Thank you again, I'll send you in your car" P'Note said

"Thank you P, I'll go ahead P'Praii"

"Yes, Thank you again"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when Fluke knew that Tay was the one who send him home and even carried him, he was very very embarassed and wanted to absent in the rehearsal in monday but then was scolded by P'Note and so he made cupcakes on sunday and gave 4 to P'Tay in a box as a thank you.

When giving to Tay, he became really shy and his ears were red and he just said thank you and just went out immediately which put a smile to Tay without his notice.

"What's that in your hand?" Arm asked when he came to the artist lounge and found Tay.

Tay just ignored him and continued looking at the box inside. Arm looked at the box and found that it's the cupacke that Fluke gave to everyone this morning.

"Heyy!! Why do you have 4, when everyone was given just only 1?"

"why do you ask me?" Tay said frowning at him.

"It is so unfair, give me one atleast"

Tay hold the box in his other arm away from Arm and said " It is mine, why would you want one?"

"Hey, It's just a cupcake and I thought you don't like Fluke"

"It's none of your business, I'll go home first. Bye" Tay said

Arm who was left alone dumfounded thinking and then realized something and then laughed all of a sudden.

"Hahaha, Interesting" he said laughing standing up to go home too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!!

Remember that P'Note does not know Tay and Fluke's confrontation as Fluke did not tell him.

I don't know P'Note's exact age and I am lazy to search😅 so in this story P'Note is 39 years old.

Jennie Panhan close friend in here is just what I made, they are just the artist that I knew from GMM that's why, all I knew is that in real life he's really close with OffGun and Tay, specially Gun.

P.S. I also knew some artist from GMM, like Luke, Earth, Mix, Bright, Win, Pond, Marc and some that I frogot their name but can remember the face but, can't find their role in here so I did not include them but in the future, they may appear.

I hope you had fun reading💕

Happy Birthday to Fluke Natouch🎉🎂🎉💕💙

If you want to join, there would be a tag play later at 8 am (Thai Time) on twitter

You can also join now and greet Fluke a happy birthday on twitter💕🤗