A quiet and unexpected moan leaves my lips when our tongues touch and he lets out a groan, grabbing my waist and holding me close to him. We pull away after our long moment, needing to catch our breaths. Both panting and holding each other close while our lips graze from time to time from our movements.

"God, you don't even know for how long I wanted to do this" he pecks my lips softly and I know my face is still flushed from the kiss and now from his words. I could say the same to him but I'm shy and out of my mind still from the kiss we just shared. If he affects me this much just from the kiss, I don't know how I'll feel when we do more.

"I'm not good with expressing my feelings, but I can't lie to myself or you or anybody else anymore. I tried to hide what I feel for you, I tried to deny it but I can't and I won't. I fucking fell for you and I fell hard. I never felt like this towards anybody before. With you I feel safe to let my guard down and I can allow myself to be vulnerable. I can be myself when I'm with you".

He lets out quietly and caresses my cheeks with his thumb. "I can only hope you feel the same towards me" he continues in a whisper and I nod my head several times. I lean into his touch and look him in the eyes.

"I do. I never felt like this before and I have to admit it was a little bit scary because I didn't know if you feel the same way, if you would reject me if I confess, if you would be distant because of it but now I know how you feel and I'm happy. You make me happy" I whisper the last part and he takes in a sharp breath as if he is surprised to hear me say this.

He leans his forehead on mine and breathes out before giving me a deep long kiss that melts my heart. He pulls away and lets go of me.

"Where are you going?" I ask when he walks away.

"I need to do something" he answers and opens a cabinet that's in the living room and takes out some papers. He turns towards me and looks at me while his ripping the papers into pieces that are now falling on the floor.

"There. No more contracts, no more stupid deals, and arrangements. I don't want to deal with those stupid things ever again. The only thing I want is you" he walks towards me again and pulls me to his chest.

I wrap my arms around him and lean my head on his chest where I can hear his heart beating at a fast pace. I wonder if that's because of me.

I turn my head and look outside the window before looking up at Lorenzo. "I should talk to my dad" I breathe out and he nods. "We'll do it together" he cups my cheek and pecks my lips before we go outside to get my dad and Mari.

...

"So..." my dad intertwines his hands together and puts his elbows on the dining table, his eyes going from me to Lorenzo and back to me.

Everyone is quiet, waiting for him to finally speak. I don't know if he took the news in a good way or not. His face shows nothing, no emotions. For the first time in my life, I see him like this and I honestly feel scared. I want him to accept me and Lorenzo as a real couple now.

"I have to say I'm surprised and shocked as well. I did expect you two to get closer while living together or so I hoped because that way it would be a little easier for you to go through this, but I never expected you will get this close" he motions towards me and Lorenzo who has my hand in his on the table as if showing that he won't let me go.

"Neither did I Mr. Rossi but I'm glad it happened" Lorenzo smiles at me before looking at my dad who is sitting across from us while Mari is in the kitchen giving us some space to talk this out.

"I know from what kind of background you are coming from Lorenzo. But I also know that you are nothing like your father and that you are a good man, son. So if this is what my little angel wants, you two have my blessings" my dad smiles at us and I feel Lorenzo give a squeeze to my hand.

I smile at him as he does the same and I take my father's hand in mine. "Thank you, dad, it means a lot to me that you're supporting me, supporting us".

"I will always support you, angel, no matter what, but if he ever hurts you I swear to God you'll need to hold me back" he gives a look to Lorenzo but chuckles at his scared expression.

"I will never hurt your daughter Mr. Rossi. I wouldn't dare do something that will make me lose her". Just the look in his eyes tells me he means what he said. My dad gives him an approving nod and stands up to leave.

"I won't bother you any longer. You two should enjoy your time together but I would love it if we could spend more time as well now that I'm not working anymore. You two could visit me in Italy if you want" my dad hugs me and I nod telling him we'll do just that.

"Take care of her son and yourself as well" he hugs Lorenzo too and I can't help but smile at Lorenzo's surprised face. I know his father wasn't so affectionate towards him while growing up so this probably means a lot to him.

My dad bids goodbye to Mari as well before he leaves. I turn around when I close the door and immediately arms are wrapped around me and a pair of lips touch mine. I smile into the kiss and wrap my hands around his neck.

"I'm so happy right now" Lorenzo whispers when we pull away and I tell him the same words. I'm glad my dad approved of us and even if he didn't nothing would stop me from being with this man, but it still makes this even better that he does.

"So when did you two plan to tell me about this huh? I'm practically living with you two and I didn't even know something was going on" Mari stands with her hands on her hips and playfully glares at us.

"When were you going to tell us about you and Bruno? We practically live with you and you didn't mention a thing. We can play this game too woman" Lorenzo smirks and Mari immediately blushes and looks away.

I try not to laugh at her adorable expression but I feel Lorenzo's wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing the top of my head while trying not to laugh as well.

"Touché" Mari lets out and both Lorenzo and I look at each other with widened eyes. She practically confirmed that we were right about them.

She seems to realize what she just did and walks past us hurriedly and grabs her bag before walking towards the door. "I need to be somewhere. Goodbye!" she yells from the hallway.

"A date perhaps!?" Lorenzo yells after her but we just hear her gasp before she closes the door shut. A second of silence falls on me and Lorenzo but soon we burst into laughter.

"I knew it" he shakes his head as we try to calm down.

"We are finally alone" he whispers and pulls me closer to him. "God, how much I want to kiss you. It seems like I can't stop from the moment I got the taste of you" he says huskily and I blush not able to look at him.

"Then kiss me".