THE BLEEDING NIGHT

The gentle touch of sunlight greets you. You open your eyes, and feel the silky soft sheets Caressing your exposed skin. A few moments later you realize what has happened last night.

It was a nightmare disguised as a beautiful dream. You feel disgusted about everything that happened. Your heart fills with extreme hate and bitterness.

"What did I do!!!!" You wail.

All his horrible crimes come to your mind

All his horrible crimes come to your mind. You walk down with a dagger in your hands.

"Where are you!" You scream

Bolby appears, "Yes? Y/N. Master has left early in the morning." He looks at the dagger. Startled he asks "What is that in your hand please, throw it away master will be furious"

You demand "Where did he go!"

"He'll be back by nightfall." He mutters.

You smirk and you sit near the door waiting. You sit leaning to the wall on the side of the door staring at the dagger for hours. Concerned Bolby keeps coming back to back to ask you if you need something. But you only keep staring at the knife.

Bolby appears again, "Master has forgot to put the spell on you. You know there are chances of escaping." he mumbles.

You chuckle, "I have other plans..."

It's midnight and the door opens you run over with the dagger in your hands and you jerk your hand in order to stab Riddle. But instead of him Bellatrix enters the room. And Tom disarms you.

You attack Tom but then after you realize all the death eaters are present. You rush out of the door. All death eaters along with Riddle chase you.

After an hour of running you run into a forest which looked like the dark forest. But this forest was indeed the infamous Cursed forest.

You keep sprinting aimlessly trying to escape Riddle and his army

You keep sprinting aimlessly trying to escape Riddle and his army. As the forest keeps growing deeper you hear growls and whispers. Suddenly pairs of glimmering eyes appear among the

 Suddenly pairs of glimmering eyes appear among the