I grabbed some comfortable but sexy black rhinestone covered wedges out of my closet that complimented my white toe nails and placed my feet into them.

Sitting in front of my mirror I applied a light amount of foundation, gloss and my lashes with a bit of eye shadow and mascara to compliment the look.

I was officially ready.

At 8:05 I got a text from Omar saying he was outside my building.

I'd never seen his car the night before so I never really knew what to look for but knowing him he'd say something slick to make me look in the right direction.

It's the humor for me, the personality, all of it.

"Faith why you looking so damn good?," he asked, stepping out of his ruby red Dodge Challenger making his way over to me.

I gulped lightly because I began to feel that pulse feeling between my legs again when I seen him.

He wore a burgundy long sleeve button up shirt that was slightly open at the top revealing just a bit of his chest, a couple of gold chains, a black and gold LV belt, black slacks and black LV loafers.

He definitely matched the look I went for entirely unplanned & I had to give it to him, the man cleaned up nice.

"Eh um, thanks," I said nervously.

He helped me into the car while shutting the door behind me.

I wasn't sure where we were going but hopefully it was somewhere with liquor because I definitely needed something to tone down my nerves.

His chest was literally begging me to rub on it.

His lips were begging to be kissed.

His package was showing through his slacks slightly.

His eyes were begging me to stare into them as he hovered over my naked body—

Ugh!

I had it bad these thoughts were eating me alive.

I felt a huge sigh of relief when he told me we had reached our destination.

"I went out on a limb guessing what kind of first date would flatter you but I figure this won't be our last just one of the most important ones so I picked somewhere I thought you'd feel at ease," he explained, pulling the car into a nearby parking garage.

When I hopped out of the car I instantly smelled water and felt the strong winds from the waves on my back.

We walked down the ramp onto the street and I realized we were in the middle of the city but right on the water, it was beautiful.

He grabbed my hand, leading me towards this restaurant named Waterview Grille.

This is real fancy for a first date, okay sir I see you trying to come with the energy.

We made our way into the restaurant, when approaching the host Omar stated he had made a reservation for two under Smith.

Oop—a reservation?! Fancy.

We made our way through the crowded but elegant restaurant and took our seats near a window overlooking the water and the city.

It was absolutely beautiful.

"What kind of wine do you drink?," he asked, "I'll only sip a little since I'm driving but I want you to enjoy yourself."

I was so ready to ask for a Hennessy shot but instead I replied that I was more of a moscato girl.