An amused expression grows in his face.
His eyes flushes with mischievous glint with yellow in them.

"What Leopard?"

"A giant one! What d-did you do to him?"

"Are you worrying about him?" He comes closer to her face supporting his wait on his hands on the bed, he leans .
Aryah can feel his warmth.But His voice makes her nervous .

"Yes, um he is my friend"

"A friend huh?"

"...."

She hears him saying 'cute' under his breath.

"Stop worrying, that beast is a strong one.'' His lips lift up slightly.
"Now eat."

"He is fine?"

"More than he ever was." Mischievous eyes turn intense.

She nods. "I will see him."
'I will show my gratitude.'

"After you eat."

"Okay." She looks down nodding. His gaze is hard to hold.
She has a lot of question in her mind. But she is hungry so she decides to eat first then ask them.

But not eating for a long time, Aryah now feels nauseating . The food doesn't help either , it is some wierd looking and wierd testing food.

Noticing she is not eating his deep voice sparks up, he observes every move that she makes.

"Let me feed you."

"No-"

But he already takes the spoon from her hand.

"Open."

She reluctantly opens her mouth. It's so not easy to eat when you want to puke.
When he brings the spoon again but Aryah shakes her head.

His eyes flushes again."You need food."

Shakes head.

"ARYAH."

Him saying her name makes her shiver with weird feeling.

She jumps onto the bed he follows her movement with his glowing eyes.Evil lurking around those.She have to ask how he knows her name though.

"No! If I eat one more time I Will puke."

His eyed widens. "Come here." he opens his arms.

But she stands there.

"I won't feed you. Come." He keeps his arms open.

She reluctantly sits on the edge of the bed,he instantly pulls her into him.
He rubs her back and lays her to bed so carefully, his touch is measured, soft contrast to his rough hands as if she is a precious gift, his gaze claims she is.
He cleans her face with wet clothes.

All the while the little human looks up at him with wondering eyes.

Then he holds her close to him again. He rocks her slowly lulling her to sleep. It feels oddly familiar to the way lion acted to make her sleep.

Aryah feels warm and comfortable once in a long time. In this journey for the first time she feels like crying loudly in his warm chest. She doesn't know why but she seeks comfort in him. She lied to grandma, lost Fin. Oh Fin! How can she ever find him?And where on earth that lion that practically helped her escape go?

"Shh. Sleep now. We will talk later, I promise." His voice commanding but soft at the same time.

She nods her head yawning. Her wondering eyes dims as sleep takes over.
Her brain wants release so she let's herself go into slumber.

This time his face darkens with frown, he clenches his arms with dark furry.

"How could you put yourself in such danger!"

"I feel like crushing the earth thinking all the bad things could happen to you all this time, alone." He growls to himself.

He mumbles looking at her knowing she is asleep.
"You came back."

He rubs her head affectionately.

"You have.... Grown up."

Aryah's eyes fluters opens.
She sighs contently with a grin "At least somebody thinks I am a grown up! I am not a pup!" She pouts at last.

"....."

"....."

He brings her closer looking into her eyes.

"Well you are not a pup. A baby." his husky voice declares. She holds her breath.

"....."

"My baby"

~⚛~

That's it for the week.
Stay healthy.

(ง •̀_•́)ง♬

Oh and I made this today ,,,

Aryah aesthetic 💫