" Okay done " y/n said. 

"You re lying.  I can see the next slide is empty"

Y/n raised his eyebrow , suprised by her sharp eyes. 

"You re saying that so that i can go to sleep right?" Yuri said while poking y/n cheeks.

I know you so well , y/n . Last time , i can feel you get out of bed again after we so called " go to sleep".  So no , im staying here "

She said as she drag another stool for her to sit beside him.  Y/n cant get enough of his girlfriend's kindness.  Her idol life is tiring enough, now she have to take care of him during her off days.  Y/n then stood up and offer his  chair to Yuri.  He signaled that he will sit on the stool instead. 

"This chair is too comfortable , i might get sleepy . Now sit here and bring your blanket "

Couldn't resist the offer , Yuri excitedly took her blanket.

"Last time i saw you fall asleep here , it look comfortable.  I always wanna try "
She said .

" You can sleep there dont worry . Ill sleep on the bed alone later. "

A smack on his back follow his joke.  Yuri was showing her sulky bratty face .

"Im joking " He said .

" Don't stare at the screen too much. Just look at my face " He joked again

"Ya! stop it , just do your work " She said while pointing to the screen . She then pulled her legs and covered it with the blanket.  Laying her head on the chair.  She have to admit it , it does felt comfortable.  It feels like " sleeping after a doing hard work " , she thought to herself. 

All of sudden , Yuri start singing.  Y/n head swing to the beat , enjoying the little performance in 1am .

" is that Bye Bye My Blue ? " y/n asked without moving his eyes away from the screen.

Yuri just nodded but y/n can tell her answer from the corner of his eyes. 

" never get tired of your voice , Yuri ah.." he complimented her. 

doesnt it make you feel sleepy?"  she asked .

" no . it kinda , making me feel good.  and feel like doing better "

" how do i still got butterflies from you , geez" Yuri softly said.

"what you said ?"

"Nothing"  Yuri answered. 

"i love you too. " y/n replied .

" i didnt said that " Yuri sit straight. Her glance is so strong, y/n can feel it behind his neck.  He turned around and poke her cheeks.

"i- i love you , y/n" she shyly said with a red blush on her cheeks .

"why are you being shy , tch" y/n continue his work. 

The clock show 2.30 am.  Y/n finally got to finish his work. He stretch his arm , almost letting a big sigh untill he remember that his girlfriend might had fell asleep beside him.

"So , Profit and Loss Statement is  diff- "

Yuri's voice suprised y/n , he flinched so hard toward her . He look at her with a confused face.

"Profit and loss Statement is different from balance sheet?"

"You were watching this whole time ?!" he said. 

"Yah.  the number and stuff look interesting "

"Ah ye- yes.  Those two are different . "

"i see.... Teach me more in the future.  It look fun. So you re done? "

"Yes , thank you....  " y/n hold her hand. 

"Lets go to sleep. " Yuri smiled to him .

"Or.... should we do something else ?" Yuri said. 

"What ?"

"Lets take a walk outside. Come on , i can't be sleepy after all of this " Yuri said while pointing the computer with her pouty lips. 

"Im down for it. "  after staying up late for him , y/n is willing to do whatever her girlfriend requested.

They put on their jacket and mask . On the empty and lonely street , they walk leisurely while holding hands , keeping each other warm . The night breeze comfort y/n down to his bone after such a rough night. 

"Yuri ah . I know you re doing great but how is your work?"

" After the relaunching , I never felt better , y/n.  Im happy i got to live with my members again. I sure miss performing and stuff but the members , and be able to call out "wizone~~~" again made me .. feel like home "

Y/n did not expect her to vent out her feeling out of blue. Her happiness showing is making him happy too.  Y/n hold her hand tighter and pull her closer. 

"Im happy for you , Yuri ah . "

Yuri leaned her head to y/n arms. 

" If its not because of you and your team working so hard in the shadow , this wont happen , y/n.  I love you so bad . My member appreciate you too. "

"Anything for you , Yuri ah "

THE END

heyyy. its been awhile.  Sorry for rare update.  I wanna write so bad but i don't want to force myself and end up writing a bad one.  So , if any ideas ever popped up , ill write one right away.  Thanks for reading 💕