Jo Yuri - Game Night

I try to write as many member as I can .
I thought about this one randomly so might as well write it
fluff
bxg

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n had been doing this for almost a year but his body still ache after he got back from work . Teaching and making a choreography routine is not easy but y/n took it as an honor to be able to become an idol choreography teacher. He had created the dance routine for both girl and boy groups , some even managed to become one of the most talked choreography among the fans .

Another reason he loved his job so much is atleast , he atleast have a reason to keep seeing his girlfriend . Ever since y/n had been working for IZONE on one of their Korea comeback , for the first time he had a crush on idol .

flashback

"1,2,3,4 - Yuri , step to your left a little bit more . You almost not being sync with your member"

"Ok Ssaem ! " Yuri adorably jump sideway with her little feet , with her wavy short hair bounce a little bit , making y/n smile . But , his smile are obviously shown on the practice room mirror .

" Ya ssaem , what is that grin . We are waiting here to continue the steps" Yena jokingly said , making the others member laughed too. Embarrassed by the jokes , y/n snapped out and continue the practice. Little did he know , that moment was the start of their hidden relationship , only known by the staff and IZONE member .

present time

Y/n went to his sofa , not willing to have a heavy dinner because he is just too lazy . Maybe get up only if his stomach literally growl and begging to be fill. Y/n reached out to his phone to text Yuri. As soon as he picked it up , a message appeared. Its from Yuri . Cannot contained his excitement , Y/n smiled as his heart fluttered. A text , call or anything sent by Yuri always made his day.

"y/n , are you busy right now ?"

"no yuri ah . why?"

"can i and the members drop by your house ? it is our very first day off after a while and suddenly i think of your game consoles . So..."

"game ? but its already night. do you guys really want to come here ? " Y/n replied to her text. After few minutes , Yuri still did not replied back.

"shoot ! maybe i sounds like i dont want to meet them" Y/n thought to himself . Its not that he is too tired to meet them but he just felt worried about the girls going out at night , going to a guy house. Plus , his residents is not a good spot to have an idol group walking around , especially at night. So y/n decided to call her right away.

"Yuri ah , hello?"

"Yes y/n?"

"I think it is better if i drop by your dorm and let you guys borrow the game consoles . I bet your manager unnie would not let you guys going out. Its okay , im not busy or doing anything now so i can go there ? " y/n said . At the other side , he can hear the girls are talking to themselves. Seems like the girls agreed to the plan .

" you sure you are not tired , y/n ah? sorry if i bothered you ...." Yuri said with a heavy intonation because she knew her boyfriend is hella tired , having to drive to their dorm .

"its okay , pretty . just wait okay ? ill text when im already in front of the building. Dont forget to inform your manager too. "

" if so , okay then . ." then y/n suddenly heard a noise of wind , sounds like someone is running with their phone
"i love you y/n , drive safely "