S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

I decide to tell the truth,

Kai: Yes

"Look, dude, I'm sorry. I just care about you." Oli's voice once again pulls me from my trance. Doesn't he have football practice? Why is he still here?

I sigh and decide, for once, to say what's really on my mind. "What does my sex life have to do with you caring about me?"

He glances at me for a quick second before returning to the comic once again. "I don't know man. You just seemed hella sheltered when I first met you. So I made it my mission to make sure you experienced everything university had to offer you."

Interesting.

The part of me that's perpetually kind and respectful wants to thank him, wants to acknowledge that, in his own weird-ass horny way, he's looking out for me.

But then there's the other part of me brewing. The part of me that knows what it feels like to be hurt, that knows how it feels to feel inadequate every single day of my life. This is the part of me that can't stop thinking about what he said:

You say that like you've got bitches lining up to fuck your skinny ass.

Gee, thanks Oli.

I decide not to engage him for now. I have enough insecurities about my body, and I don't need them at the forefront of my mind right before I go to see her.

V: Yes what, Kai?

I slightly smile at the statement, quick to type back even though she took a few minutes to respond, almost as if she knew I was dealing with the semi-dickhead reclining on his bed across from me.

Kai: Yes, Mistress. I dreamt of you.

I hope that's what she wanted me to say. I hope I did this right...

V: Good boy 😉 I'll see you soon

Fucking hell, this woman is going to kill me.

***

I had just finished choosing my outfit after finishing my homework. Oli had finally pulled himself off his ass and left to practice, or some party, or something along those lines. I wasn't worried about him, but I was agonizing over what to wear.

Finally, I settled on a simple pair of light washed jeans and a white polo tee-shirt.

I hear my phone ping and glance over it at resting on my desk.

V: Come, Kai.

That's all it said.

She must have done it on purpose.

It reminds me of her telling me to come, allowing me to burst in my briefs beneath her while she rubbed herself against me...

Fucking hell.

She definitely did it on purpose.

But that doesn't stop me from running out of my dorm room, quickly locking the door behind me, so thrilled at the thought of seeing her again.

I run down the stairs out the dorm hall and am met with her standing before her car, a small smile on her face.

I couldn't keep myself from scanning her form from head to toe. She wore a beige colored tank tucked into dark maroon dress pants, soft tan pointed heels coloring her toes. Her hair was fashioned into thick twists that reached her lower back. I looked back into her slightly slanted almond shaped eyes, enamored by the way she was looking at me.