A Galactech Adventure part 1

Chapter 5 as we know Mission infinity was started last chapter and an source of immense power was located and as I said it is not an infinity stone you will see what it is in this chapter it has a great importance
And Cynthia is 16 years old in this and the power serena has is the azure force even Arceus didn't know that, and Ash and serena will get something interesting even if it went differently than I thought also somethings might be based on Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Everyone looks at the screen to see an planet's image.

And then there was written Error: unable to locate planet

"Unable to locate planet, let's zoom a little bit" said ash and zoomed to see some markings on its rings.

E ̇/ᔑ∷𝙹 cᒷꖎᒷᓭℸ ̣ ╎ᔑꖎ'ᓭ ⍑𝙹ᒲᒷ !¡ꖎᔑリᒷℸ ̣

"What is this?" Said ash and started looking for similar texts ten minutes later Ash got every similar text found on stones across the galaxy and tried to combine them then sometimes abnormal happened the hologram started glowing more as the text got organized in the right pattern.

I⎓ ||𝙹⚍ ᓭ𝙹ꖎ⍊ᒷ↸ ╎ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ c⍑𝙹ᓭᒷリ oリᒷᓭ ᓵ𝙹ᒲʖ╎リᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 𝙹!¡ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 𝙹⚍∷ ⊣ᔑꖎᔑ ̇/|| ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ∴ᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ᒷꖎꖎ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎ𝙹ᓵᔑℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ.

- cᒷꖎᒷᓭℸ ̣ ╎ᓵᓭ

"We just need to translate it" said ash and closed his eyes and used the phoenix force to understand the text.

"If you solved it you are one of the Chosen Ones combine the stones to open the portal to our galaxy come there to contact us we will tell you the location of the power stone.

- Celestics" said ash.

"How did you understand galactic I don't remember you knowing this?"Asked Cynthia.

"I used the phoenix force" said ash.

"So we need to get the stones from all over the galaxy, how are we going to do that?" Asked looker.

"We don't need to get them here we just need to activate it" said ash as he saw how to combine them while using the phoenix force.

"And where do we activate it from" Asked leaf.

"Exeros" answered ash calmly.

"Oh thats good Exeros belongs to Torrent" said red.

"We are going to Exeros that means we need to go to the TSRC" said leaf.