The past

This chapter will tell an event that happened in the past hope you like it also I changed it a little bit now ash's father will be unknown and red will be ash's brother.

Date- 1st January 2000

The sun rises marking the start of the world's Darkest time period.

Now we see a dimension in the center of the universe above the spear pillars.

Arceus' voice boomed in the hall of origins.

"So it started the darkest time periods when the Chosen ones will be the ones that will reestablish the balance of Darkness and light"

When the darkest time period will start,
Darkest covers the world when light will seem weak, The Chosen ones will rise and reestablish the balance of light and darkness

"There will be 2 Chosen Ones"

"One will be named ASH,
Ashton Phoénix Cameron"

"The second will be named SERENA,
Serena Azure Yvonne"

"Both will be the strongest Aura Guardians no one was as strong as then and no one will surpasse them"

"Both will be mates connected from the starting"

"Together they will become Pokémon Masters, The very best like no one ever was or will be"

"Both will become the prince and princess of Torrent, The strongest beings in the universe even surpassing me Arceus"

Time skip 25th March 2009

Two special kids were born and they released a massive wave of aura that gave a soothing feeling to every innocent and guilty(not the court one)
Beings and intimidated the evil.

Then a pink and blue string of aura connected them.

Torrent region, Azura city.

"What will we name our son" Asked a man to his wife Delia.

"He will be called ash, who will burn every grief and sorrow to ashes" said Delia.

"His full name will be Ashton Phoénix Cameron" said red.

Kalos region, Vaniville Town

"What will we call her" Asked a man to his wife.

"We will call her Serena Azure Yvonne she will become a rhyhorn racer like me" said grace.

But what grace didn't know was that her daughter is destined for much more

And done this will not be counted as a chapter, so I revealed ash's real full name and serena's full name and more things.
everything will make sense later mysteries are a part of the fun.
Vote if you liked amourphoenix out see you in the next one!