The new kalos champion

Chapter 1 vote if you like it.

Ash and Diantha are on their last pokemon.

"Gardevoir use shadow ball" said Diantha and Gardevoir started charging a ball of shadow.

"Greninja use water shuriken let'z go" said ash and Greninja picked the large shuriken from his back and raised it in the air and it grew in size and turned into a golden disk

Then Greninja threw it towards the shadow ball it pierced through the ball and hit Gardevoi and exploded when the dust settled down Gardevoir was fainted and Greninja was barely standing

"Gardevoir is unable to battle Greninja wins, Ash is the new kalos champion!' Yelled the refree.

Time skip in the Pokémon league meeting room

"Ash normally after someone becomes a champion they get the champion mansion but we wanted to give you more because you have saved the world countless times, so we decided to give you a separate mansion, a private jet and some more things" said Mr goodshow and took out a mega ring or atleast it looked like one.

"This is a nanodex the next level pokedex is can hold unlimited amount of Pokémons" said goodshow and gave it to ash who wore it on his right hand.

"It also has more features you can ask the AI about features" said goodshow and also took out a box.

The box had 3 mega stones in it which were lucarionite,charizardite Y and Sceptilite.

"I also have a recommendation for you" said goodshow.

"What is it?" Said ash.

"I think you should join International Institute of Pokémon to improve your skills" said goodshow.

"I will do that" said ash.

With serena

Serena got back from her hoenn journey and is thinking what is next while browsing on her rotom phone.

"What should I do i don't want to go on a journey" thought serena and found something on her rotom phone.

"That's it" said serena and opened the IIP website and applied for it.