~Chapter- 11~

Beginne am Anfang

"Ewww! TMI! Guys! And to top it off we are single! Have mercy on us!" I exclaimed teasing them and Rudra nodded his head with an innocent look.

"Ikr! These two are like wolves in heat!" Rudra said and we both bursted out laughing even Zian joining us and Kabir and Khushi blushed glaring at us.

It's so fun teasing Kabir and Khush! They both made it official a few days ago and I enjoy teasing them thoroughly as they don't fail to show their PDA even a single day! And they both became very close too! I am so so happy for my bestie!

"Guys! Stop teasing us na! Please!" Khush whined embarassed and me and Rudra kept a finger on our mouths giggling.

"Chalo! I am so so hungry let's eat!" I said and digged in the others following suit. All this while I failed to notice that Zian was looking at me and when I turned towards him he was staring straight at me. It made my heart flip but I composed and gave him a smile.

"How was the first half of classes?" I asked taking a bite of my fried rice.

"They were good! Except I am already tired. How was yours?" He asked and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Same! I am already tired! I don't understand what pleasure they get by giving these many works to us!" I whined and he chuckled. That laugh going straight to my heart. Damn! I got it bad.

Suddenly something was placed on my lap and I looked down a smile forming on my face as I looked at a Twix bar. I looked at Zian and he was giving me his charming smile.

I bit my lip and put it in my bag slowly while observing whether our friends are seeing it or not.

So, when we became friends and started hanging out since I love chocolates Zian made it his personal mission to give me a chocolate everyday. One day when we were talking in the library where we met coincidentally he asked me my favourite chocolate and I ended up giving him not one but ten!

And since then he gives me one everyday even though I tell him not to. But I eventually stopped because.......it made me feel good. He insisted that I don't tell this to our friends and hide it from them because he don't want to be subjected to the guy's teasings and so I didnt say this to Khush also.

This is like our.......own little secret and.......I like that.

"Looks like someone upped their game with Twix!" I said with a soft tone to not attract our friends attention and he chuckled.

"Well! I figured since you are eating ferro rocher since the past few days you would get bored so changed the treat" he said and I shook my head with a sincere look on my face.

"No matter what I will never get tired of ferro rocher. It's in my heart! Here!" I said palming my heart and for a second Zian looked at me blankly before bursting out laughing and the whole table looked at him astonished.

I felt good seeing him laugh. Zian's laugh is so carefree. It's very refreshing and I love it!

"Damn! What joke did you tell him?! I have never seen him laughing this carefree!" Rudra said smiling and I shrugged confused.

"I told him Ferro Rocher is my heart and he laughed!"

"It's not what you said but how you said it! You said that thing like you are talking about the person you are going to marry!" Zian said still wheezing and the other three looked at me shaking their heads as to say 'this girl never changes' and I bit my tongue smiling.

I looked at Zian playfully and stuck my tongue out at him and like that the whole lunch time went with teasing each other and countless laughs!

*****************************************

Laying on my bed I felt bored. For some reason sleep is far away from my eyes and if I close my eyes I feel like I am a dead body waiting to sleep.

I got up from my bed and sat down looking out the window thinking of what to do. The clock read 12:25 PM at night and I suddenly got an idea.

I quickly took my phone from the bed stand and dialled Zian's number. We exchanged our numbers when I wanted to send him the pictures we took with our group and we have been texting once in a while, when at home recently.

"Hello" his husky voice hit my ears and suddenly I wondered if I am doing a stupid thing but without any other thought responded.

"Hi! Were you sleeping?" I questioned him and he spoke.

"Bhuva! You!? I didn't check the number sorry. And nope I haven't slept yet. Just finsihed some work and came to bed. Why? Is everything okay?" He asked his voice laced with concern.

"That!......willyougosomewherewithme?" I asked in a rush and Zian went blank.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He asked confused.

"Will you go somewhere with me?" I asked this time slow and I totally anticipated his response.

"What?" He asked incredulously and I bit my lip cheekily.

Oh boy! I have some convincing to do!

Hello lovely readers! I am so sorry for late update! I have been a little busy today so couldn't update earlier! I will try my best to update much sooner! And awww! Our lovebirds are coming very closer! I am so glad! Where do you think Bhuva is asking him to go? Any guesses? I am pretty sure you all will have accurate guesses given you all are very smart! *winks*
Lemme know your thoughts!

Hello lovely readers! I am so sorry for late update! I have been a little busy today so couldn't update earlier! I will try my best to update much sooner! And awww! Our lovebirds are coming very closer! I am so glad! Where do you think Bhuva is as...