Chapter 20: Pack House

Asher's POV:
I had the most wonderful dreams last night about that future that Olivia, my Luna and I may have, what made them even better is that I got to hold her all night and have her scent fill my room. After what Olivia and I did last night I can smell my scent on her, it's not as strong as it will be after we fully mate, but I'm liking it for now and it's keeping my wolf at bay.

I've been awake for about 15 mins, it's 6.30, I'm normally up at 5 for a boundary run with Owen but I mind linked him to do it alone this morning. Olivia is stirring in my arms now, her hands made it under my T-shirt at night and I didn't remove them. I feel her take a big breath in, inhaling my scent and I see a smile form on her face which makes me happy. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade your T-shirt" she blushes and speaks with a sleepy tone. I laugh, "after last night, I think you can touch me anywhere sweetheart and you know I will like it", "really?" She asks in reply.

I nod my head and in the moment she straddles my lap and leans down to my face and starts kissing my neck. Does this mean she wants to mark me? Male wolves mark their mates and some males allow their mates to mark them back. I haven't thought about what I want, but it also depends on what Olivia wants. I look down and see a hickey on Olivia's neck, I know it's temporary and will fade soon but it's better than no sign at all that she is taken.

I knew Olivia was more experienced than me, but I didn't expect her to take so much control in bed. She kisses her way down my chest above my T-shirt, when she reaches the end of it she pushes it up with her hands. I can't take it any longer, I flip us over me on top so I can do the same to her. I start at her neck and my lips rest at the top of her t shirt I stop asking her if this is ok, to which she nods in reply.

My erection is growing harder and harder as I move my lips down my T-shirt that she is wearing I before I even reach the bottom she stretched her arms up asking me to take her too off which I hurriedly do. She has the most perfect breasts with pale pink nipples that I want to touch and nibble with my lips, I really hope she'll like what I'm doing or tell me how to do it differently if not.

I massage her left breast with my right hand and Olivia starts to moan in pleasure, which gives me the confidence to pinch her erect nipple lightly. She moans for more so I lower myself into her right breast and kiss, suck and lick her breast and nipple. Her back arches with every new touch a now all I want to do from here on out is make her feel good. I continue for 10 minutes before my lips move back up to hers.

"Asher, that was amazing. I've not done that before, or felt like that, no you made me feel amazing" she says beaming up at me. Wait, this was new for her? I assumed she had tried everything with Sterling. What else hasn't she tried? I'm also glad that, although I don't know what I'm doing she definitely liked what I did. "I'm so glad you liked it sweetheart, I'm sorry to ruin the moment but I need to go to the pack house for Alpha business. Your welcome to come but I have to leave in 20 minutes" I say before kissing her forehead and hop in the shower quickly, alone this time.

Olivia meets me downstairs in 15 mins and we drive to the pack house together. She smells so good, I can smell me on her, the unmated wolfs in the pack house will know not to touch her. Mine!

I walk into the pack house not knocking, it's my pack after all. I walk through the hall with Olivia behind me, they bow their heads and say Alpha as I pass and I respond with good morning and their name. It's still early but most of the people that live in the pack house are up and we generally train on Sunday mornings. As we get into the living room I can hear Maggie whisper to her friend "She's such a slut, one of Alpha Brett's sons wasn't enough for her, she needed both. Smell her, now she smells like Alpha Asher's body has been all over her. What a slut, making Sterling stay away from me and then run to his brother as soon as he chooses me over her!".

I feel rage and anger exude from my body, "how dare you call your Luna a slut" I growl in the most menacing tone I have ever used. "I am your Alpha, how dare you speak about me or my mate, or anyone in my family like that? And that includes my brother Maggie. I can see why he rejected you initially" I shout at her. "Alpha, im sorry, I meant no disrespect" Maggie says exposing her neck to me as a sign of submission.

I turn around saying loudly, "I expect you all at the training ground in 10 mins. Owen will run the work out so be prepared to sweat". I state before looking for Olivia but I can tell she has left the pack house. I don't blame her, everyone in the pack house heard Maggie call Olivia a slut. I wish I could of spared her from hearing that because there is no way that I think that way about her. She was in a serious relationship and they took steps with one another, now she is in a relationship with me. It's just part of life, that doesn't make her a slut, she should know that.