"We made charm bracelets but I couldn't get my knots to stay so I said forget it." Cali informed me after hugging my neck from behind. She put her seatbelt on and grabbed the gas station bag I always had for them off the floor mat. "Mommy" She sighed heavily. "There's no chips in here, only drinks. Did you forget or something? Were you in a rush in the store? Remember you did that one time a long time ago? I think I was in second grade."

"No Cali, I didn't forget your chips. I only bought you girls Gatorades because we're going out for a late Lunch with Montana."

"Ouuu!" Cali gasped. "Montana? I can ask him to take some pictures of me! I'm so glad I wore some cute shorts and sandals today." All I could do was smirk and shake my head at her. The Church Camp made it mandatory for them to wear their yellow Church Camp shirts every single day, but they got to wear whatever bottoms and sandals they wanted as long as it was appropriate and they weren't doing any extreme physical activities.

"I can give him the bracelet I made for him." Mia spoke up for the first time since she'd gotten in the car— other than saying Hi to me.

"That's nice, Mia. He'll really like it." I came up on a red light, getting in the right lane so I could turn.

"I hope so, I made one for everybody."

"Yeah and she wouldn't help me tie any of mine!" Cali obviously still had an attitude with her about it. "What happened to best friends forever?" She was so dramatic.

I looked at them interact through the rear view mirror. "Cali I showed you how to tie them once, it's not my fault that you couldn't get it."

"One time wasn't enough."

"Technically, you were shown twice because Ms. Angie showed us and then I showed you." Mia leaned forward, getting something from her backpack. "Here you go Korea." She handed me a purple charm bracelet with purple threads and gold details.

"Thank you Mia." I looked back at her, smiling. "I like it and it's my favorite color."

"Yeah, I tried to do everybody's based off their favorite colors, but I didn't know what Montana favorite color was so I just did green."

"He likes green." I honestly didn't know if he did or not but I was sure he had to.

"Awww, we gotta pick up the babies?" Cali whined, realizing I'd stopped in front of the Daycare. "Why they gotta come?"

"Well for one, your sister is your sister. Second, your Auntie asked if I could pick up Taejin and Troi today as well."

"Where Uncle Tae at?"

"Cali" I called her name in a warning tone.

"Okay" She pouted, knowing it was time to leave it alone and be quiet. I got out of my Jeep and locked them inside, going into the building to sign out the little kids. It never took long and we were on the Church grounds, but I never could be too sure. We did live in Chicago and I liked to keep that in my mind at all times.

I didn't have either of Troi's car seats so I allowed Mia to sit in the front while I strapped Troi in her seatbelt.

"KoKo?" Taejin called my name as soon as I opened the backseat door to let him out. "I want my Mommy." He yawned.

"Your Mom is working right now but you'll see her in a couple of hours." Nicole was busy planning for Mama Karen's bash this Saturday. She'd been planning it for a while and although there would only be a handful of guest, she wanted it to be special and I knew that it would be.

I declined Julio's fifth phone call as I walked hand in hand with Troi and Cari. "Walk!" I shouted behind Taejin as he spotted Montana sitting in Panera's patio area. Montana stood to his feet and tossed Taejin into the air, causing my heart to skip a beat. We were standing on pure concrete.