Extra pt.3 Valentines day

Charlieee
I'm in your city, show me around?

There was absolutely no way that she was here right now.

My heart pounded as I pressed call and listened to the phone ringing. I could hear the familiar ringtone out in the hall.

She answered at the same time I flung the door open, lips pressed into a permanent grin.

"You gonna show me around or not?"

I didn't care that we were in the middle of the dorms during daytime when the halls were crowded. I kissed her like I hadn't seen her for months which was partially true since I hadn't seen her since Christmas.

"People are staring" She chuckled.

I became acutely aware of the fact that, yes people were staring and grabbed Charlie's hand, leading her into my dorm room and slamming the door behind us.

She draped herself over my back, taking in my dorm that I shared with my room mate Siena who sat up at the sudden intrusion.

"Sup" She nodded at Charlie Gray, slipping off her headphones in the process.

"Hey" Charlie Gray responded.

They had already met over FaceTime back when I moved in but this was their first time seeing each other in person.

"I can't believe you're actually dating someone famous" Sienna said, staring at me now.

"I'm not famous" Charlie denied immediately.

"Yeah okay" Siena scoffed, clicking away on her phone before shoving it towards us to reveal a Google search result for Charlie.

"You have your own google page" She gestured to the screen as if we couldn't see, Charlie laughed.

"I suppose I am a little famous" Charlie conceded.

"I'm leaving, It stinks of love in here already" Siena joked, sticking her tongue out at us before saying goodbye and disappearing out the door.

"Happy Valentines day" Charlie kissed my cheek sweetly, she held up a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate covered strawberries.

" I didn't know you were coming so I didn't get you anything" I mumbled sadly, slightly disappointed in myself.

She hugged me to her, peppering kisses onto the side of my face.

"It was a surprise, I didn't expect you to get me anything" She assured.

"But I feel like a bad girlfriend now" I continued with my self loathing.

"Babe you're literally the best girlfriend I'll ever have. If you still feel guilty you can buy me something later, yeah?" She ducked down to catch my eyes and when she did she smiled at me gently.

"Okay" I whispered back.

"Good, wanna go get lunch somewhere off campus? "

"Yeah, let me change first"

She nodded, going to stretch out on my single bed.

We ended up going to a cute little restaurant in the heart of the city and sitting outside together, enjoying the sun and each other's company and when we were finished, Charlie wanted to go shopping.

"The answer is no"

"C'mon please" She begged.

It didn't take much more convincing for her to drag me into a lingerie boutique.

When the employee asked what we were looking for I told Charlie to pick some things since it was her idea and hustled off to the changing rooms to hide. It didn't take her long to hand over some pieces and I changed into the first one.

I admired how it looked on me in the mirror, twisting sideways to look at the back.

"Can I see?" She asked softly.

I opened the door to let her in and she stepped in, locking the door behind her before turning to me.

Her eyes smoothed over the lace fabric, hands following their path along my body.

"This is my gift" She said seriously.

"But it's for me"

"Yeah but I get to take it off " I blushed.

"You gonna let me take it off later?" She asked, eyebrow quirked but hands still smoothing down my body.

"Okay"