17

Charlie Gray pov

We had made it back home safely with me practically carrying her up the stairs, she didn't make it easy.

For once I was the one helping Gia take her clothes off because she wasn't capable of doing it on her own.

"I'm gonna change and get you some pajamas okay?" She grumbled, dragging her hand slowly over her face.

It didn't take her long to start muttering and walking over to my side.

"You couldn't have waited two seconds until I came back?"

"No" She whined laying her head against my chest, the action made me smile.

I pulled her by the arm back over to the bed, standing between her legs to drag the shirt down over her body.

"It's hot" She slurred out, trying to take the shirt back off.

"Keep the fucking pajamas on Gia, I'm gonna get you some water"

She followed me all the way into the bathroom, pressing up against my back and grabbing onto me.

I turned around to her, glass still in hand and suddenly she was planting one on me.

"woah" I pushed Gia back slightly by her shoulder.

"Kiss me" She pleaded softly, standing on her tiptoes to get closer to me.

"You're drunk Gia"

She's drunk, she doesn't mean this.

"So? Kiss me like you did the first time"

I wanted to.

"You're drunk"

She was getting frustrated now.

"Please"  She begged.

"Fuck, Please don't beg me right now"

"Please"

"No"

Telling her no was hard, seeing her face after I denied her was worse.

"I thought you liked me" Tears filled her eyes and she sniffled.

"Please don't cry" I tried to shush her, putting the glass down on the counter behind me to wrap my arms around her, She cried harder.

"I do like you, it's just that you're not-"

"Not what?" Gia was angry now but despite that, she didn't let go.

"You're giving me whiplash with all these emotions Gia" I couldn't help the slight laugh that poured out of me.

"I'm asking you to kiss me and you don't want to, all of a sudden you're some saint when less than a week ago you had your hand wrapped around my neck"

How can she be this articulate while drunk? How do I get out of this situation without compromising my moral judgment?

"Don't make this about that Gia" I ran my hand over my hair, looking up at the ceiling and silently begging for someone, anyone to help me out here.

"It is about that, it's like you don't even care that you did that with me. Do you do that with all of your friends?"

"I have like three friends, one of which is my cousin and the other two are seeing each other"

I pushed off the counter, pressing forward as she walked back.

"Well what about me?"

"Hm?"

"You said you have three friends, what about me?"

"You're funny"

"Am I" Gia countered

"I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't want you, I just need you to be sure that this is what you want first" She practically melted, all the fight leaving her body as she slumped back against the wall.

"If you want me to kiss you just ask"

"I am asking" She huffed, crossing her arms defiantly.

Seeing her so riled up over nothing was funnier than it should be because she wouldn't remember any of it in the morning and if she did, she wouldn't dare say anything about it.

"Sober, ask me when you're sober"

She slapped my arm lightly "You know I don't have that much courage"

"Yeah you do because you're saying all this now"

"But why can't you just kiss me now" She whined, gathering the fabric of my shirt and pulling me closer.

"You're such a brat when you're fucked up" I grabbed her chin, tilting her head to look into her eyes. Definitely still drunk.

"If you drink this entire glass of water I'll give you a kiss" Her eyes practically lit up as she chugged the water in seconds.

"That easy?" She looked up at me expectantly and I placed a kiss to her cheek pulling back in time to see the frown that covered her face.

"That's not fair!" She stomped her foot childishly.

"Life's not fair"

Gia looked genuinely sad at being tricked.

"I'll give you another one" and as I leaned down to do just that, she turned her head back towards me, kissing me again.

"Sneaky" I pulled away and she seemed pretty content with herself, wounding her arms back around me in a hug.

"You knew I was gonna do that" She mumbled.

"I did" I confirmed.

"Why didn't you stop me then?"

"It's hard saying no to you"

I helped her back into the bedroom and onto the bed before getting in myself and pulling the covers up over us.

"Can I get another one?" Her puppy dog eyes almost had me caving.

"Go to bed Gia"