✨오✨

<ménagé à trois>

requested by Kai_TanSkin :-

a jang hanseok x jang hanseo x vincenzo oneshot

"A-aahh" jang hanseo softly moaned while his partner, jang hanseok planted wet kisses on the latter's neck and sucked on it to create a trail of red bruises.

Hanseok first removed the contents off the office table then lift the sub up and placed him on it. He stared at the beauty underneath with admiration in his eyes.

"kiss me." the sub demanded.

Hanseok crashed his lips on the other. The cancoodle was a heated one as their tongues swirled in a circular motion. He pulled away and gently bit the sub's bottom lip. Afterwards his hand sneakily made his way down to where hanseo's erection was located.

Hanseo gasped as he felt the dom's hand squeezing his lower. His face changed into a hue of scarlet red as hanseok seductively licked his ear. Hanseok is such a tease and hanseo cant help but love it.

Hanseok was about to lean in for yet another kiss but unfortunately someone knocked the door three times.

The boys just ignore it thinking that whoever was knocking the door, they would go away. The door knocked again louder this time causing hanseok to groan in annoyance.

Hanseok didnt even bother to properly fix his clothes so he went and open the door to find out who the cockblocker was.

He opened the door to reveal a male taller than hanseo but a few inches shorter than him. He must admit that the human species infront of him is extremely alluring. Like boyfriend material alluring.

Let's just clear the air here; both jang hanseo and jang hanseok are in an open relationship meaning they are allowed to have more than one romantic or sexual partner at a time.

A/N: [i already cleared the air in the italic part so like take this as a reminder thank q bye]

"what is it?", hanseok asked the male as polite as possible completely ignoring the fact that the alluring species just interupted a steamy session. Notice the sarcasm.

On the other side of the door the attractive human also known as vincenzo cassano was viewing a fiasco of crushed undershirt with loose buttons and dishevelled hair. jang hanseok's appearance alone is enough to make him drool. He unconciously responded,

"why are you here and not in an art gallery?"

Of course vincenzo would bravely say that, anyone would say that because jang hanseok is a work of art. Like seriously look at him! An undeniably hot person he is.

Hanseok chuckled deeply at the remark and replied,

"im flattered but that doesn't answer my question"

A dust of pink appeared on vincenzo's face to show that he is cleary embarrassed by the unaware comment he made.

"oh...yeah im supposed to give you this", vincenzo handed hanseok the binded folder.

He collected the files and told him thanks.

"i apologise for my unprofessional behaviour just now"

"its okay. you can go now" jang hanseok said with a warm smile.

vincenzo nodded and smiled back. He was just about to leave when hanseok held his wrist to stop him.

"wait! i didnt get your name-"