✨셋✨

<he just wanna fuck (pt.2)>

recap:-
So enticing that he desires more than just a sweet kiss that melts his heart like the hot summer.

The author wants to announce to her readers that Vincenzo Cassano and Jang Hanseo (vinseo) are official in this chapter :D

3 weeks later:-

Checking himself out in the small rectangular mirror located right next to his boyfriend's office, Jang Hanseo put a confident smile on his face. It was early in the morning so he thought it was a good idea to 'visit'.

Hanseo sauntered into the office. He took off the suit jacket he was wearing and placed it on the coat rack. He found vincenzo reviewing some files while his back was turned. Hanseo decided to use the opportunity and crept up behind vincenzo and wrapped his arms around the big spoon's waist.

Vincenzo sensed a familiar touch of warmth from the other. He unconciously smiled with a tint of red forming on his cheeks.

"Gu'mornin' jagiya", Hanseo said in a cute voice and gave him a peck on the cheeks

Guess who's red as a tomato when hanseo referred to him as jagiya? Vincenzo.

Jang hanseo catch a glimpse of vincenzo's flustered expression and softly smiled. He pulled away and then went to the espresso machine. Hanseo made the classic caffè americano, which is vincenzo's favourite type of coffee.

Hanseo went back to where vincenzo is and handed the drink to him. The male received the coffee and thanked him with a smile.

After drinking the much less sweet, rich and bitter liquid, vincenzo resumed his work.

🌈

It has been three weeks since they last did it so, jang hanseo is horny and wants to fu-

Jang Hanseo commenced by slowly loosening his tie and unbuttoning the buttons of his undershirt which showcased his exposed chest and collarbone.

Vincenzo knew in his mind exactly what his lover needed.

Hanseo was bold enough to distract vincenzo from work by sitting on top of him in the cowgirl position. He bucked his hips back and forth while moaning his name like a mantra.

This act for sure caught vincenzo offguard. His erection stood tall in his pants and it needed to be taken care of immediately.

Jang hanseo then leaned in for a kiss. The first part of the make out session was sweet and passionate but it then developed into a hot and needy one in nanoseconds. Vincenzo stopped mid-way in their seven minutes in heaven and told him,

"i have a situation down below and only you can handle it"

The latter lustfully bit his lips and complied by unbuckling his belt.

Underneath the calvin klein's brief, there reveals vincenzo's length standing at attention right infront of him. His eyes widened in excitement.

With no questions asked, hanseo started to deepthroat vin's throbbing dick into his mouth. He moaned after each suck. He didn't hesitate to tease vincenzo by licking his precum at the tip like a lolipop.

Vincenzo stood up from his sitting position and grabbed hold of hanseo's hair. He then started to thrust himself further into hanseo's throat which made him start to gag. After a few thrusts he was close and then exploded white stuff into his mouth.

Hanseo swallowed the salt and bitterish taste of the cum. He seductively licked the remaining off his fingers also.

Vincenzo pulled him up and brushed the items off the table so that there would be more space for them to make love.

When hanseo was positioned on the table, they proceeded to make a steamy, sloppy, wet kiss. With their their tongues exploring each other, their kiss deepened until they were out of breath. They pulled away from the kiss with their salivas connecting to each other, along with the bottom having swollen lips.

The dominant aggresively went in for the submissive's neck and sucked on the most common location while holding the sub's erection. This caused the sub to let out a hushed, quiet gasp.

vincenzo sucked untill a red bruise is formed. He smiled and looked at the mark he made. He circled the hickey with his finger and said "you're mine" in italian.

Hanseo understanding what the other said, he chuckled and responded with "i know" also in italian. The extra classes that hanseo took in learning italian was worth it.

The korean-italian swivelled around the sub so that he could face the empty table. He stripped off the sub's pants and undrgarments and flew it somewhere across the office.

"i see that you're already wet", vincenzo spoke.

He entered two fingers into hanseo's pink cavern and started finger-fucking him. Vincenzo also multitask by playing with the sub's perked up nipple.

Hanseo voiced out a needy moan while his lover did the act. Right after, he felt a foreign yet familiar object slowly thrusting inside him.

"f-fa-faster" hanseo muttered in a shaky breath. The sex was so good he couldn't even manage to form a proper sentence.

Vincenzo fufiled his wish. He slapped his ass then held hanseo by his small waist and started to thrust harder.

The dom pounded into the sub's prostate and hit his sensitive spot.

Hanseo unholy moans filled the room and the hallways of the workplace.

The bottom arched his back and rolled back his eyes until there is white. The pain and pleasure of the lovemaking makes him drool.

The pounding sound of skin on skin could be heard.

"vin- i-i think im gonna cum" hanseo shakily said.

"me too", vincenzo responded in a low rough grunt.

They were both close. Vincenzo fucked hanseo so hard untill they both came. The top exploded in hanseo's cavern filling him up with his cum. They stayed in the same position during their refractory period.

"i fucking love you vincenzo cassano"

"i love you too jang han seo"

$$$

They should just get married already~

Did you guys like? keep them comments coming and vote for more :D

Also tEn(chittaphon) days until pride month skskks 🌈.

$$$

1011 words