✨하나✨

<to fufil his sexual fantasies>

sexual fantasy :-

A sexual fantasy or erotic fantasy is a mental image or pattern of thought that stirs a person's sexuality and can create or enhance sexual arousal.

Just imagine. Wouldn't life be perfect if you have someone who can fufil what you are craving for the most? Well, that is exactly what Jang Hanseok desire.

Setting the scene at a hidden bar in Seoul, Hanseok, dressed in his black single breasted armani suit with his slicked back dark brown hair with caramel highlights, was seated at the pub table with a drink of Jack Daniels whiskey poured in the transparent rock glass of design.

After two bitter drinks of whiskey, a familiar face entered the building. The custom tailored gray Booralo suit worn by a- Allow me to be redundant... a perfectly flawless man with god-like features caught the eyes of his admirer.

This person goes by the name of Vincenzo Cassano. A very powerful independent italian lawyer of Korean descent who is also a Mafia Consigliere.

They both made eye contact which lasted for a solid sixty seconds. The Korean-Italian smiled and started to make his way towards Han seok. Before anything could happen Luca, Vincenzo's friend, had a word with him.

'It must be an emergency' hanseok thought.

And it was because he abruptly left the bar after receiving and answering an incoming phone call.

Jang Hanseok groaned in disappointment and put down his head on the table. The only chance he got to actually make a decent conversation without the use of formalities and profesionalism was ruined just because of that one phone call. His heart was beating at an irregular speed when they made eye contact.

Jang Hanseok, a lawyer of Wusang law firm partnered with Mr. Cassano when he was a rookie lawyer only six months ago. During the six months, the professional relationship that the men agreed to slowly matured into a close friendship allowing one of them to start catching feelings for the other.

Jang Hanseok just wants somebody to love and Park Joo Hyeong is his only option.

The clock strikes 12 midnight and Jang Hanseok was preparing to leave the bar. He took one last drink of the bitter alcohol and paid the bill. He then left the building. His alcohol intolerance is not low that's why he's not that intoxicated.

The night was warm and Hanseok took off his jacket, rolled up his undershirt and loosened his tie. This scene caught the attention of some ladies who were passing by. Let's just say that they were giggling like teenage girls who wish that their boyfriends was as handsome as him.

Jang Hanseok ignored them and continued to walk. He instantly regrets leaving without his car. He would have been enjoying the cool AC by now.

"im so hott...-", he thought out loud and unbuttoned two buttons of his shirt.

"Jang Hanseok", a familiar voice called out to him from behind.

Hanseok turned around and saw the person who is able to make his heart race and his knees weak.

"H-hi...were you there the whole time?-"

Vincenzo only chuckled and went closer and closer untill han seok backed into a wall which caused the space between them to be narrow.