✨사✨

<you are my serendipity>

serendipity:-

the occurance of making pleasant and desirable discoveries by pure accident.

TW: daymare, mediocre horror, blood, suicide, have no clue what I was writing *evaporates*
if you want to skip the first part just look for the rainbow🌈 :D

[this is gonna to be a pretty long chapter so prepare your eyes~]

Henry's third person pov:-

"I HATE YOU!" the mother yelled at the man who is supposed to be little hanseok's father.

"If you hate me so much, why dont you just leave"

The woman looked at him in disgust then added,

"i can't just walk out on our child like you did. He's the reason im staying and you out of all people should know that"

the father scoffed, "Our child? more like our mistake"

A vase shattered with force as it was thrown against the wall. The screaming match continued between the two adults while the child stood there with flowing tears stained on his face.

"now look what you did...the kid's crying again"

Mrs. Jang sighed and made hurrid strides towards her son. She crouched down to his level and wiped the tears away. "oh honey don't cry...everything's just...fine", she hushed.

"eomma...you promised me that you wont have another fight" the boy stated.

The emotion of guilt formed on the mother's features. Before anything could be said, Mr. Jang walked towards them and even had the audacity to place his hand on Mrs. Jang's shoulder. He then said,

"we're just talking...right my lovely wife"

that son of a bitch

Mrs. Jang remained silent. He then roughly squeezed her shoulder signaling her to give an answer.

She forced a smile and responded, "y-yes...of course. Stay strong for mommy okay?"

Many promises were broken.

Special bonds appeared as if it were non-existent.

Lies were told to keep the truth in the dark.

Mrs.Jang was suffering. She hates it here. She wanted her pain to end.

Jang hanseok watched the scene of his parents and the younger version of himself played out in front of him.

He was unaware if he was dreaming or not. It felt too real. The only difference is that he's the audience.

The scenery altered to the image of a body dangling in his parents bedroom. The body of his mother. As if on cue, hanseok dissolved into tears. He watched as his traumatised mini self read the envelope containing a letter.