She gasps. "Oh god, i-I'm so so sorry I didn't watch were I was going." She rushes out grabbing the napkins she got out of her bag starting to dab away at the persons leather jacket.

At the deep chuckle she stops finally looking at the persons face. 

Her eyes widen. He was good looking. Like really good looking, hot, handsome, sexy you name it and with striking blue eyes. He had a well kept beard only adding points to his attractiveness and a really really sharp jawline. 

She blinks shaking her head. "Hi! I'm sor-"

"It's alright don't worry about it. Sorry about your donut and coffee though." He interrupts her. His voice is really deep and slightly raspy. The man keeps smirking at her, his eyes wandering all over her face making her cheeks slightly blush due to him not caring that he's obviously checking her out.

Eve huffs out a laugh. "Right. Okay uhh yes here are some napkins for your jacket." She grins handing him the clean tissues making him nod in return. 

He looks down at her again his smirk still present. "Let me buy you a new one. What do you think...?" He asks quietly raising his brow lightly waiting for her to tell him her name making her smile at him before glancing at her watch making her eyes widen. She looks up at him quickly. 

"Evelyn. And it's really nice of you but I'm late so it's fine maybe another time. So...Goodbye it was nice to meet you." She rushes out smiling at him apologetically before turning around to walk away towards her car.

"Maybe another time..." Mark mumbles smirking while staring at the brunette who rushes to her car. 

As she gets into her car she flashes him another friendly smile before getting in.

...

Walking into the locker room out of breath Cristina stares at her with a disgusted look.

"I knew you loved sweets and coffee but didn't know you also like to wear it." She says making Meredith smile laughing lightly.

Eve grins back sarcastically. Walking to her locker. "Ha ha thank you very much." She replies quickly taking of the dirty shirt pulling out her scrubs. 

"Why are you so late today? I tried to wake you up but no one answered so I thought you were already gone." Meredith asks confused. The brunette is never late. Never.

"I don't know I was getting coffe and then I ran into someone and then I dropped my coffee and my donut. It is awful." She complains pulling the scrub over her bra pulling her hair into a ponytail a few hair from her fringe falling out.

"Oh yeah the fact that you dropped the donut is the worst thing that happened." Cristina mumbles making Meredith laugh but she nudges the Korean women glancing at Eve who was clipping her pager onto her pants.

"You know Burke is acting like I kept my apartment to hide stolen goods so I can do illegal transactions for money. Like keeping it is a crime." Cristina exclaims making Eve looks at her.

"He found out?" She asks earning a annoyed not.

"Are you sure he's not just acting like you lied about moving in?" Meredith asks unimpressed by cristinas anger.

"Okay what's wrong with you?" Cristina asks switching the topic. 

"My mommy's a filthy whore." She says pointing making Eve choke on air not having expected that.

Cristina gets up to par her back.

...

"Jake Burton. 15. Has advanced craniodiaphyseal dysplasia. He was admitted last night after complaining of headaches. And from what he has told me he's not a complainer?" Eve concludes turning to the teenage boy. He's lightly grinning at her nodding.