The silence from Sakusa after the comment was made however surprised Atsumu a little, Sakusa never hesitated to shoot back a sarcastic response yet this time he was silent. And it wasn't until Atsumu looked at him that he realized why.

The second Atsumu looked over, the sound of a camera clicking went off and Sakusa smirked to himself, he'd been waiting for the blonde to face him. See, Atsumu's cheeks had a habit of popping out when he ate, making them look ever so chubby, something Sakusa found absolutely adorable, which is why he found the need for a picture.

"Don't give me that look, you said it yourself, 'take a picture'. So I did." Sakusa deadpanned, holding in a small chuckle as he watched Atsumu's expression change to nothing short of dumbfounded.

"Well ya weren't actually supposed to." Atsumu rolled his eyes playfully and continued to eat.

"Ya might as well let me even things out, I get a picture too." The blonde looked up at Sakusa who only scoffed playfully, rolling his eyes lightly.

"Yeah, no, not happening." Sakusa had gotten ready to turn, he didn't have anymore of a need to be in the kitchen. "I'll be in the living room, feel free to join me when you're done. And if you leave a mess I swear, I'll kick you out."

"Yeah yeah, whatever ya bully." Atsumu just barely stuck his tongue out before he went back to eating.

Now that Atsumu was preoccupied, Sakusa had finally walked off and into the living room where he'd taken a seat on the couch. He wasn't too sure of what he wanted to watch, yet the show Komori had picked on their last day at camp seemed to stick with him, so after a bit of searching, Sakusa had put it on.

It wasn't until a good ten minutes later that Atsumu walked into the living room and joined him, taking a seat beside Sakusa on the couch.

"Is this the show that 'Mori had us watchin' on Friday?" Atsumu questioned, looking to Sakusa with a slightly confused expression.

Sakusa on the other hand nodded, not even soaring Atsumu a glance as he looked ahead. "Mhm, it is."

The blonde at Sakusa's side nodded and fell silent for a brief moment, nothing filling the room besides the faint sound of the tv playing. Well, until Atsumu spoke up again.

"Hey Omi?" The blonde questioned once again, this time earning a soft sigh from Sakusa as he looked over.

"Are we stayin' in today? At least till I gotta go?" They hadn't really discussed plans for that day, so Atsumu just assumed they weren't doing much.

"We were out and about all day yesterday, I think some relaxing before you have to go wouldn't be too bad." Sakusa shrugged. "Why? Did you want to go out anywhere?"

Atsumu shook his head at this, a soft smile coming to his face as he leaned on Sakusa, something the ravenette had started getting used to.

"Nope, I'm good right where I am as long as I'm with ya." Another small, yet genuine comment that Atsumu slipped out. Sakusa had caught all of these, and quickly caught onto to the fact Atsumu didn't really realize how much little things like that effected him, or more specifically how.. different they made him feel.

Nevertheless, pushing the lingering thought away, Sakusa nodded and relaxed at the feeling of Atsumu at his side, eventually putting an arm around the blonde.

He really liked having Atsumu around.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Both Sakusa and Atsumu had been so caught up in one another's presence that they failed to realize just how fast time had passed. Or more specifically, how fast three and a half hours could pass.