"Don't worry about it Izanami." You responded waving your hand. "I'm just glad you're okay. C'mon let's go."

You hooked your arm in hers and started to walk once more. Looking over at her a slight shadow loomed over her face.

"What's wrong Izanami?"

"Hm? Oh it's nothing."

Shaking your head slightly, you took your arm then wrapped over her shoulder pulling her closer. "It's just us here, you can tell me what's wrong."

She stayed quiet looking away from you. "I'm just tired. This isn't the first time I've had an encounter like this with boys on the street. Although they didn't do anything more than touch and catcall, I just-" Momo paused trying to find the words. "I don't know. I've tried talking to other people but they don't understand, nor do they seem to say the right thing."

"I do." You responded. "I know what it's like."

"Do you?"

"Look at me, in another month or so I might need to buy a bigger bra, and a new pair of tights and school skirt. Double D in the 6th grade, triple a few months before 7th. I've heard all of them, from kids my age and older. Of course being who I am they stopped in my school, but not outside." An image of his hands flashed through your mind. "Then of course some people are stubborn. It's a shame really, like some other women, I had to teach myself self defense just because some men can't keep their hands to themselves. My dad also tells me to be careful whenever I walk alone after dark because he doesn't trust the people outside."

"The world is unfair." She added.

"Very, but it doesn't sound like it's just their actions that are eating at you tho."

"What makes you think that?"

"You're timid, not very confident, and you second guess yourself." She swallowed hard at your words. "I rewatched the sports festival recording, you looked so torn after your match with Tokoyami." Momo bit her lip hard, you were right. She did everything she thought she could to succeed but,

"My ideas don't work." She said.

"Because you don't give them a chance to fail." You retorted. "That type of ideology is what allows men to perceive us as nothing more than a good figure. If you don't recognize your self worth, they won't either. You're a smart girl Momo, you just need to be willing to let yourself fail, till you succeed. Only when you allow yourself to succeed will you gain the confidence to stand up for yourself. So don't second guess yourself, and sell yourself short. Don't be afraid to fight whenever people treat you in such a way."

"But my parents wouldn't approve of that. As a pro hero I can't fight civil-"

"You're parents would be proud enough to have a daughter who knows that she's worth more than a good time in bed. Fuck whether or not they're civilians, you're a human being just as they are. You don't deserve to be treated that way just as they don't deserve it either." You reached into your bag opening a small a hidden pocket within the walls of your bag. You then pulled out a dagger in your bag.

"Keep this

"Keep this." You told her holding the knife in its sheath.

"Wh-what? I can't keep this." Momo waved her hands frantically at the object.

"Yes you can, for the same reason I taught myself self defense. If a man wants to touch you or take you anywhere, let him know what it's like to lose their dick for a lifetime." With that you shoved the knife into her hand. The school's entrance a few feet ahead, you left her there stunned at you.

Momo looked back down at the blade, then pulled back on sheath to see Greek letters within the curl of the carving.

"Σε περιόδους κρίσης, αυτή η λεπίδα των αγγέλων θα σας σηκώσει πάνω από τα χέρια του διαβόλου."

What is this? She asked suspiciously closing the dagger she shoved it into her skirt. Swallowing hard she walked towards the entrance also. Once inside she saw you close your locker walking away as Sibyl teleported next to you with Kuroko on his back. I hope this is some sort of good luck charm also.

"Hey Puppy." You said to Bakugo as you entered the classroom. Plopping into your seat the male glared at your somewhat loud entrance. "You ready?"

"Tch, course I'm ready dumbass, as if I'm failing this test." He responded looking away from you.

"Of course cuz Boom Puppy is also secretly a nerd." You teased quieting down at your last few words.

"Shut up Twinkle!" He yelled back.

You flicked his head hard leaving a mark on it as the rest of your classmates filed in. Izuku walked over to your desk with his own smile.

"Good morning Y/N."

"Morning BB," you greeted him pinching his cheeks. "you ready?"

He hummed yes with a determined burn in his eye. Kirishima from his seat shared his own encouragement added by Denki and Sero. Aizawa walked into the classroom as your brother headed to his seat flashing you a small smile. You returned the gesture as your father stood infront of the class.

"Today is your final I hope all of you have prepared your self in the best way possible." He set his hand over a stack of papers. "First is your written assessment no notes, no talking, no cheating. Good luck."

With a flick of Sibyl's tails the written tests whisked themselves to everyone's desk, accompanied with a pencil each. "You will be allowed to take bathroom and water breaks after every 45 minutes for 20 minutes. You have a total of 4 and a half hours. Begin."

Ruffling of papers were heard as you all had begun your test. The work felt long and tiring, even you could admit the long wait was haunting you. You forced your eyes to stay open as you answered the questions, wrote your responses, and graphed your research.

Looking up at the clock. 3 hours and 45 minutes left. You were a fourth of the way through the test. Rubbing the back of your neck, Aizawa announced the first break. You stretched your arms back finding your head touching Bakugo's desk, upside down the male looked at you. Smiling at him you wiggled your fingers cutesy. The male looked away with a small tinge in his ears.

Sitting up you saw Ojiro flex his tail. "Why do 45 minutes feel so long?" He asked flexing his hands as well.

"I know right?" Denki complained. "I can't wait till we start the physical portion, cuz I most definitely failed this written test."

"I would try and encourage you but I guess at this point there's no need." You said sipping your water bottle.

"So mean Y/N." Kirishima said stretching his arms, as Denki pouted at you. Shrugging your shoulders you looked back at Bakugo again who just stared out the window. His gaze then turned to you in which you gave him a small smirk.

"What do you want dumbass?" He asked slightly questioning your gazes at him.

Shrugging your shoulders. "Nothing, just looking around." You said sweetly.

Bakugo's brow twitched as his eyes moved away. You reached down to your pendant and fidgeted with the star. Heaving a sigh you looked over at Momo. She seemed to fidgeting in her skirt. No doubt with the dagger you had given her.

A parting gift from your grandfather, because he had lost faith in this world with someone special. He wanted it to protect someone, hopefully it'll protect you. Soon your time was up, and the test had continued.

**********************************************

1891 words

A friendship chapter with Momo very nice. Yeah, that's all I can say. Next chapter.