Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Harry's POV

I got home around 8:30. When I got inside, my mom immediately had questions.

"How was it? How old were they? Were they nice? How many of them were there? Guys or girls? Where was it?" She asked, out of breath.

"It was fun. They were all either 16 or 17. They were really nice. Three guys, Callan, Ezra, and Blaze. Blaze was really cute. It was at Callan's house, about 15 minutes away from here. And, I'm apart of the band!" I said.

"That's so cool! What instruments did they all play?" She asked.

I told her all about the night.

"Also, they go to an art school, which is really cool. I would love to go there, but it's probably expensive, and I wouldn't want to leave the guys behind." I said, later in the conversation.

"Do you know what the name of the school was? We could look into it and see." My mom asked.

"I don't, but I can ask Callan."

I texted him and he replied a few minutes later.

"He said it's called 'London School Of Performing Arts'. Sounds prestigious. I don't think it'd be worth it to change schools halfway through senior year, though." I said.

"You've got a point." she said.

We continued talking until 11. I was tired, so I went to sleep. I was planning on going to go to school tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.