Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

Blaze's POV

Callan and I sat down on the beat up couch in his basement. Ezra took the loveseat, and Harry sat on the chair facing me and Callan. I practically melted when Harry looked me in the eyes. His hair was just above his shoulders, his eyes were bright green, and I just loved his whole vibe. I know he doesn't swing that way, though.

"Who's house is this?" Harry asked.

"It's my parents's. Also, if anyone wants something to drink, we have a fridge in the kitchenette filled with all sorts of stuff." Callan responded.
"Does anyone want anything?" Ezra asked, standing up.

"I'll take a water, please." I said.

"Make that two." Harry replied.

Ezra came back a minute later.

"Tell me about yourselves." Harry said.
"Alright, I'll go first." Ezra said. "I've lived in Doncaster for all my life. I have two dads, I'm Jewish, I make mixtapes, I'm an only child, I can make some mean brownies, I'm a big fan of the band Vampire Weekend, yet I still enjoy punk music."

"I'll go next." Callan said. "I live here, my parents travel a lot for work, so they're often out of the house. I've been playing drums since I was 8, and my dad taught me. He's punk, too, and took me to concerts when I was little. I work at a guitar shop, and I have a really good chili recipe."

"I guess I'm up." I said. I was so nervous to tell Harry about my life for some reason. "My mom and dad both passed when I was younger, and my grandparents kicked out when I came out to them, so I live with my uncle now. My uncle can play the bass, so he taught me, and I loved playing it. I go to an art school, I'm single, and I work at a bagel shop."

"I guess you guys want to know my deal." Harry said. "My mom works long shifts at her job, so she's barely around, and my dad left when I was younger. My sister is at college, and my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. I tried to off myself, hence the gauze on my wrist. I'm doing better, though."

I felt so bad for Harry, but my heart skipped a beat when he said 'boyfriend'.

"We'll always be here for you if you fall into a bad place again." Ezra reassured him.

"Thank you guys." Harry said.