❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

Start from the beginning

"I object to them being married. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm all for DeVante."

She had smiled at him, then she had turned to Solana, frowning.

"I'm just against Solana."

A lot of people had known that she was Jordan Francis' mother, wanting to know why she was here instead of at her own son's wedding.

"Because there's nothing to ruin there."

Then she had gotten to why she didn't want Solana to marry DeVante, even before the wedding director had asked her that.

The more she talked then the more she had gotten to DeVante and Solana.

I'll have you know that this she devil Solana here was the reason Jordan Francis had been upset for a long time.

Ever since their divorce and before Jordan Francis had proposed or gotten close to Katari in general, he had sleepless and crying nights.

Over a girl that's not even worth it in the first place. He had a girl and he lost her. He needed another one.

I'll be the first to say that stupid Solana leaving Jordan Francis was secretly a blessing in disguise, as now he's with someone who actually loves him.

A lot of arguing had happened there, with Solana wanting to hurt her especially how she was right in front of her, but DeVante had gotten her before it was too late.

Get this — she wanted to have a break with him and she couldn't even stick to the stupid rules of the break whilst Jordan Francis did!

She had gone around being intimate with DeVante here even though she had promised not to and—

"Look, Acacia, there's a reason your parents decided to name you after a thorny tree, 'cause that's exactly what you are!"

That was coming from Solana as security were holding onto Acacia and DeVante stopping her once again from fighting her.

That was a fight she was not going to win. Acacia may have been almost seventy but she wasn't a weak person.

DeVante had told her not to stoop to her level as security was dragging Acacia away even as she was still ranting about all the dirt she had on Solana.

She was even trying to break free from them too which didn't work as they were holding her pretty tightly.

After that had happened, everyone had looked at them blankly, not saying anything.

They were judging Solana now for what had just happened, with some even leaving.

This was why Jordan Francis and Katari didn't want so many people at their wedding, in case something like this had happened.

They wanted to save themselves from public embarrassment, that was why.

"Now I know y'all ain't leaving," DeVante had interrupted, with everyone stopping to look at them. What he did next was amazing.

He stuck up for her.

And I know what y'all are thinking, he continued. You're judging Solana.

That's the problem with society. Everyone is so quick to point and judge the mistakes of others that they hardly look at their own.

Nobody's perfect. Okay so Solana screwed up. But whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone.