Chapter 23 - I Do.

Chapter 23 - I Do.

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh freakin' gosh! Its our wedding day, today. I was freaking out! Why was I freaking out though? I was marrying the one guy I love. I shouldn't be nervous. Should I?

No, you shouldn't. Just man up and get that damn dress on. You're wasting time! You're getting married in ten minutes for heavens sake! My wolf scolds. Gosh, angry much?

Okay, okay. Calm your beans woman. I say, rolling my eyes. I quickly get my dress on, which Dylan's mum dropped off in our room. Dylan was getting ready in his parents' room.

I hear a knock on the door. "Are you ready?" I open the door and see Dylan's brother, Jackson, standing there.

"Uh yeah, I guess so."

"Alright, come on." I take deep breaths as we walk downstairs and towards the front of the door. "Wait, I can't. I'm scared."

"Why you scared? Don't you want to marry Dylan?"

"Of course I do.. But, I don't know. Its just nerves."

"Would you like some water?"

"No, no. Sorry, let's go?" He nods and opens the door. We walk out and walk towards this big crowd. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. Okay, I can do this. They all stand up and look towards me. "Will you walk me down the aisle?" I ask. Yeah I know, Dylan won't be so happy but its not a big deal. After all, this is our wedding day and I am marrying him. So, he shouldn't have to worry.

"Of course." I loop my arm in his and we walk down the aisle to the classic music of a wedding. Well, it wasn't really an aisle but it was. I see Dylan at the end and he's smiling away and looking as handsome as ever. Hell, he always looks handsome.

We soon reached the end and as soon as he took my hands in his, my nerves flew out the window.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, as always." He whispers. I blush and bite my lip. I look him up and down as I was closer to him. His hair was neater and not messy. It was styled and had gel in it. I preferred it messy. Either way though, he looked fab.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"Of course I don't look so bad. Have you seen me? I'm fucking sexy." I giggle and we turn our attention to the minister guy.

"We are gathered here today, to witness the marriage of Alpha Dylan Alfred Zanders and Luna Alexis Catherine Lee." I giggle.

"Alfred?" I whisper to Dylan.

"Shoosh." I giggle. It was a funny name for him.

The minister guy goes on and on and before I know it, we're saying 'I do'. Finally.

"Do you, Dylan Alfred Zanders, take Alexis Catherine Lee to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Dylan looks at me, grinning. "I do." He places the ring on my finger. The minister guy turns to me, clearing his throat.

"Do you, Alexis Catherine Lee, take Dylan Alfred Zanders to be your lawful wedded husband?"

I look at Dylan, smiling back at him. "I do." I place the ring on his finger.