Chapter 21 - Look Who's Back.

A/N.
Might wrap this book up soon.. Yeah I know its short.. I have an idea for a spin off hehe.. It's in the making.. ;) I'll probably upload the first chapter soon xP there's already a 'quick A/N' out.. Its called Crazy [Werewolf] // SPIN OFF

*~*~*~*

Chapter 21 - Look Who's Back.

I hear a knock on our bedroom door and sit up in bed. Was I hearing things again? I hear the knock again. I look at the time and it was about 10am. Gosh, its so early. I get out of bed reluctantly, put on a dressing gown and go to open the door. I realised that Dylan wasn't even in bed.

I open the door and Yasmine and Helena were standing outside the door. "Yas? Helena? Oh my God, I thought you guys died!"

"Nope, we were away visiting some people. How are you? We heard about everyone.. We came back to this horrible mess. I'm so sorry Lex." Yas said, hugging me.

"Guess who was behind it?" I ask. They honestly won't believe this..

"Who?" They both ask, in unison.

"Zach. Our ex-friend. Dylan killed him though.." They gasped and seemed like they couldn't find the words to speak. I invited them to my room and we sat on some couches and I explained everything to them. They were left speechless.

"So he wasn't really our friend?" I shake my head. "Bastard!"

"Hel, he may have been a bastard but I think he basically somehow lost his mind."

"Why are you defending him Lex? He made you unconscious!"

"He hurt you!" I cover my ears as they shouted quite loud.

"Guys calm down. He's gone now. We don't have to worry about him. Oh and, where's Carl? Is he dead..?"

"No, no." Helena replied. I sighed with relief. At least some of my friends were okay.. But Jess.. "He's here today. I mind linked him to come. He said he'll be here but I don't know where he is."

"I miss Jess." I state. I hold the tears back. "She was my best friend. I mean no offence to you guys or anything but I knew her for ages.. She was like my sister and I just really miss her." They both pull me into a hug.

"Woah did I interrupt a girly moment?" I pull away from the hug and see Dylan staring at us, with a sad smile on his face. Why was he sad?

"No, no. We're good." I say.

"Could you two please excuse us for a few minutes. I would like to speak to Alexis." They nod and walk out of the room.

"What's up?"

"I love you, so much."

"I know.. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just don't like seeing you sad."

"I'm fine."

"I know you miss Jess. And your parents. I wish I could've done something to help prevent this."