Chapter 13 - What The Hell?!

Two Weeks Later.

I was sitting in Dylan's office with him. He was doing work and I was bored. Very bored. "Dylan." I whine.

"Hmm?"

"I'm bored." I state for the umteenth time.

"Baby, I'm working."

"But I'm bored."

"I know." He doesn't say anything after that, he just carries on doing his work. I sigh.

"Do something about it then."

"What do you suggest I do?"

"Let me go-"

"No."

"Fine, I'll keep bothering you then." This time, he sighs.

"If I get Cammy to go with you, will you go?"

"Yes definitely! Anything but staying here bored out of my mind." I jump out of my chair and kiss his cheek and run out his office after he gave me his card.

I'm met with Cammy who was smiling. "Dylan mind linked me. You ready to go?"

"Yep!"

We head out and go shopping. I needed new clothes.. My old ones were getting scruffy. "So, where to first?"

"I don't mind, you choose."

"Victoria Secret it is. I need some new stuff for Mason."

"Mason?"

"My mate." My eyes widened. Ew. Just no. "You should get some stuff too. Sure Dylan would love it."

"Uhh-"

"His birthday is coming up in two days, surely you'd want to give him a great present." Okay, so fucking awkward.

"Uh," I nervously laugh. "Yeah. Okay?" Why was I agreeing this?

"You two have mated haven't you?"

"Um, yep."

"You don't need to act so awkward and nervous. We're practically sisters now."

"Okay then.. To Victoria Secret we go."

We enter the shop and I stare awkwardly at the nice, yet revealing, bra and underwears and wait is that a.. Thong? Oh God no.

Why am I acting so awkward you wonder? I always buy simple bras from simple shops.. Not these dressy up ones. "See anything you like?" Cammy asks.

"No uh not yet."

"Alright, I'll be over there."

After about ten minutes of looking around I found a few things. I found some uh lacy bras and underwear that I like. They were quite nice. I got a red, pink and blue- Dylan's favourite colour.

We head out the shop and go shoe shopping and proper clothes shopping.

After hours of shopping and chatting, we decide to go back. I had also got Dylan a birthday present. I got him his favourite sweets, jelly tots. I bought a load for him. He better appreciate the fact I bought it with his card! Just kidding!

After we ate, we soon headed home. Yes, I've accepted this as my home. This pack was now my pack as well as Dylan's, making this my home. Plus, I was having this ceremony thing soon to announce me being Luna. Well, officially announcing it. Most people knew but we still had to make it official.